Search found 932 matches

by James89
Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:52 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: Banlist Discussion?
Replies: 25
Views: 751

Re: Banlist Discussion?

@james Plaguespreader won't get hit. Its used in alot of decks but its not abused. TeleDad is not coming back, even without crush and plauge, the deck is broken. I mean 5.4% of the time you get a bad hand (double Mali probability at 3) and 94.6% of the time your still burning through your deck with...
by James89
Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: Banlist Discussion?
Replies: 25
Views: 751

Re: Banlist Discussion?

I think Plague is going to get hit Hes the best tuner out there right now you shouldnt be able to make 4 synchros with just one card. Maybe I'm completely off base but thats just my opinion With the banning of Plague, could we see the tele dad engine come back? 2 Rota, 2 Solemn, 2 E-teleports, maybe...
by James89
Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:43 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: Banlist Predictor
Replies: 44
Views: 1656

Re: Keep it Simple Stup---endous people!! Banlist Predictions!!!

Banned
Plaguepsreader Zombie

Limited
Charge of the Light Brigade
Judgment Dragon
Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Royal Oppression

Semi
Honest
Solemn Judgment
by James89
Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:09 am
Forum: Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Advice
Topic: Red Capes are in.
Replies: 190
Views: 6936

Re: Red Capes are in.

Also why arent you maining Saber Slash?

Too put it plan and simple, its a good card lol
by James89
Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 am
Forum: Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Advice
Topic: Red Capes are in.
Replies: 190
Views: 6936

Re: Red Capes are in.

Dont worry too much on the side deck

By the time ABPF comes out it will be just one month till the new format

Just worry about what your local meta is and side accordingly until then.
by James89
Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:44 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: Teir 1?
Replies: 110
Views: 2893

Re: Teir 1?

E-Tele wasn't the problem in Tele-DaD, Mali and PSZ were. Mali because it easily changed the dark count in graveyard and was easy synchro matiral. PSZ because it could return dead Malis in hand to top of deck so it could be summoned by the effect of mali in the graveyard. And of course DaD. Plague ...
by James89
Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: Teir 1?
Replies: 110
Views: 2893

Re: Teir 1?

As long as they hit Charge LS's wont be as over played as they currently are. A hit on JD would be nice too. He is way too broken At least Celestia takes up their normal summon and can be dealt with by a Torrential or Bottomless. JD brings everything down with him even if he himself dies And its usu...
by James89
Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:50 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: Teir 1?
Replies: 110
Views: 2893

Re: Teir 1?

EvilGod10 wrote:CHaos Sorc won't get hit, mainly because Chaos decks don't do anything this format.
Exactly only Spicer topped with a Chaos deck at Austin I believe

Plus Chaos is my favorite deck type so I'd cry if he went back to one again
by James89
Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:48 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: YVD Tournament 5
Replies: 223
Views: 5487

Re: YVD Tournament 5

Ugh I'm always late on these

Too late for one more? I could just play someone who has a bye *shrugs*
by James89
Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:36 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: Teir 1?
Replies: 110
Views: 2893

Re: Teir 1?

I see no reason for the banning of Sorcerer

He isnt overpowered by any means.
by James89
Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 pm
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: My SJC LA Expierence
Replies: 10
Views: 592

Re: My SJC LA Expierence

On topic, really interesting stuff James, you did good even though you didn't win all your matches. It sucks that I lost rd2 I think I would have won game 3 if I drew a decent hand. Really upset about that. If I win that maybe I get to face a LS deck rd3 and wreck em with Drain and Slime :D And you...
by James89
Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: My SJC LA Expierence
Replies: 10
Views: 592

Re: My SJC LA Expierence

My friend came 18th. He has the record of the highest topping SJC person from australia. He was going to make it into the t8. He was versing Adam Corn and got him to game 3. Adam used up all of his resources, and was going to lose. Guess what he topdecks? Brain Control. He brain controls then attac...
by James89
Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 am
Forum: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Topic: My SJC LA Expierence
Replies: 10
Views: 592

My SJC LA Expierence

Anyone interested in a scrub story read on lol Went to sleep at like 3:30 Saturday morning and woke up 2 hours later to get picked up by my friend so we would arrive on time. Went to go pick up two other guys then drove to our locals to wait for our ride to the Jump. Left for LA at about 7 got there...
by James89
Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 am
Forum: Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Advice
Topic: Red Capes are in.
Replies: 190
Views: 6936

Re: Red Capes are in.

-1 Gottoms E-call +1 Gorz....or should it be creature swap.... @ zero, yea its pretty solid, but I am trying to patch up all the holes. for example, just tested new deck versus blackwings again and their backfields are annoying the Poop out of me (may put sarc back to two just to get heavy). E-Call...
by James89
Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:17 pm
Forum: Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Advice
Topic: Diva Chaos
Replies: 12
Views: 477

Re: Diva Chaos

Check my last post I took Grepher out

And yea I'm probably going with double Mind Crush in the side