Help me about 2015 Core set !!

Here's a place for general discussion of MTG.
xGalzuu
Common Duelist

Help me about 2015 Core set !!

Post by xGalzuu » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Hey guys , Im super new on MTG and Im playing MTG14 to get better at the game. So I will buy cards soon to play with friends but I have no idea about the things you know. Its easy on Yugioh but I dont realy know on MTG. You think Intro packs realy good to start ? Please give me some advises about it. Ty so much !!!

Sorry about my simple English :p

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Help me about 2015 Core set !!

Post by jwestbro11 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:17 pm

From my experience if you aren't going to play in tournaments. Most players will give you the cards to make a decent legends deck. The magic community is a lot nicer in my experience or the older cards are just worthless :lol:
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Help me about 2015 Core set !!

Post by Ej1997 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:04 am

Honestly there are two routes you can go getting into magic

1 is you get the intro pack and continue to upgrade that deck from there. That's the route a lot of new and seasoned players go since the deck concept is laid out before you and you can just continue to improve.

2 is you can buy something called a deck builders toolkit that comes with an assortment of cards playable in standard MTG tournaments. It also doubles as a handy little case for your cards. And most importantly you can probably build 1 or 2 decent decks from there if you can piece together a deck idea.

All in all it depends on how sure of yourself you are when it comes to deck building. If you're not to sure I'd go with the intro pack. If you are sure I'd go with the deck builders toolkit and hey worse comes to worse I'm always floating around ready to help. Good luck and have fun ;)
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.