Eldritch Moon is upon us

Here's a place for general discussion of MTG.
arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Eldritch Moon is upon us

Post by arkain07 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:58 pm

Now look at this and see if you can see something you would like to be added to yugioh. MTG always has ways to keep things interesting and rarely disappoint.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon

Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Eldritch Moon is upon us

Post by Ej1997 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:34 am

Well I mean merge cards would be pretty interesting in Yugioh but so would double faced cards in general. Mind you I've already preordered 6 prerelease packs at my lgs and I'm planning on ordering a booster box and fat pack between now and then as well.

The main Yugioh needs to do to get back on track is go back to a story fans loved and stop creating more and more shows that people can't connect to. Personally as a kid yugi was my role model because he was a genuinely good person and showed good always triumphs. Then as I got older and started going to a new school I connected with gx. 5DS I just liked because it had an amazing story. After that it's just gone down hill and what konami needs to do is look themselves in the mirror and say to themselves "do we really need another loud preteen with stupid hair?" If they can do that and go back to yugi Jaden or yusei's stories( or better yet mix Jaden and Yugi's stories since apparently they're in the same timeline) would bring back a lot of the old players.
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.