Inferno Reckless Summon in easier to understand terms!

Here's a place to ask about the rules of the game.
Glitchman642
Common Duelist

Inferno Reckless Summon in easier to understand terms!

Postby Glitchman642 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:20 am

Inferno Reckless summon :sQuick: :spell: confused me a lot. Now I know how to use it and I will tell anyone else who is stuck.

Rule 1: A Monster with 1500 ATK or less must be special summoned on your side of the field (DEF means nothing, it could have 10,000)

Rule 2: The monstres summoned must have the name of the card summoned, not another on the field (That's what confused me...)

Rule 3: All cards must be from deck, hand and graveyard but must also be put into face up ATK Position!

Rule 4: Your opponent gets to do the same, but he/she can choose a name from the monsters on there side of the field.

Hope I helped!!

Flying Elephant
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Inferno Reckless Summon in easier to understand terms!

Postby Flying Elephant » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 pm

...How did that card confuse you? It's pretty straightforward.

Alamo
Parallel Rare Duelist

Postby Alamo » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 pm

I was wondering the same thing...
Alamo's Deck Library
Pojo: Dahbeast
YVD: Alamo72
PM me for a duel.

DD LEGENDARY PLAYER
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Postby DD LEGENDARY PLAYER » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:56 am

Glitchman642 wrote:Inferno Reckless summon :sQuick: :spell: confused me a lot. Now I know how to use it and I will tell anyone else who is stuck.

Rule 1: A Monster with 1500 ATK or less must be special summoned on your side of the field (DEF means nothing, it could have 10,000)

Rule 2: The monstres summoned must have the name of the card summoned, not another on the field (That's what confused me...)

Rule 3: All cards must be from deck, hand and graveyard but must also be put into face up ATK Position!

Rule 4: Your opponent gets to do the same, but he/she can choose a name from the monsters on there side of the field.

Hope I helped!!

Behold My irony

Thank you,Thank you,Thank you i apreciated very much Glitchman642

just kidding :lol: it's very thoughtful on your part
DN:!!!!!!!!!!LEGEND1
Trying to move forward Counter to the Earth's rotation Running as fast as I can.

Danexedas
Secret Rare Duelist

Postby Danexedas » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 am

Hey topic creator, here's a quiz.

I, the controller of Inferno Reckless Summon, have just used it to special summoned 3 Cyber Dragons with its effect. How did I do that?

Glitchman642
Common Duelist

Postby Glitchman642 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:44 pm

uh, you special summoned 1 cyber Dragon (Maybe Zwei) and used it to summon the other 2.

Ooarai
Secret Rare Duelist

Postby Ooarai » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 am

Danexedas wrote:Hey topic creator, here's a quiz.

I, the controller of Inferno Reckless Summon, have just used it to special summoned 3 Cyber Dragons with its effect. How did I do that?

you used proto cyber dragon, while it is on the field or in the grave it is treated as being named cyber dragon. thus inferno lets you special 3 cyber dragons, then you contact fuse your opponent's wooden robots {karakuri} into megawood fortress dragon.

Glitchman642 wrote:uh, you special summoned 1 cyber Dragon (Maybe Zwei) and used it to summon the other 2.

Wrong. Zwei misses timing and you get 2 zwei.

Infernal Inferno
Rare Duelist

Postby Infernal Inferno » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:02 am

you used proto cyber dragon, while it is on the field or in the grave it is treated as being named cyber dragon
Incorrect. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei who is treated as a Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. Proto only works as a substitute while face-up on the field.

Actually, he isn't necessarily incorrect. You could just Reckless Summon the Zwei's and then reveal a Spell Card from your hand. Presto, you have 3 'Cyber Dragon's'.
Pot of Duality and Dodger Dragon can work in Disaster Dragons.
That is all.

Arrowblaze
Ghost Rare Duelist

Postby Arrowblaze » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 am

Infernal Inferno wrote:
you used proto cyber dragon, while it is on the field or in the grave it is treated as being named cyber dragon
Incorrect. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei who is treated as a Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. Proto only works as a substitute while face-up on the field.What are you talking about? Special Summon proto-cyber, chain Inferno. You get 3 Cyber Dragons.

Actually, he isn't necessarily incorrect. You could just Reckless Summon the Zwei's and then reveal a Spell Card from your hand. Presto, you have 3 'Cyber Dragon's'.

Doesn't work. You miss the timing because you chain Inferno Reckless Summon to Zwei's effect of revealing a Spell card to change his name. Therefore, chain resolves backwards. Inferno Reckless Summon Special Summons 2 other Zweis because it hasn't changed the name yet. Then AFTER you Reckless Summon'ed 2 other Zweis, the effect of changing names resolves. By then, Inferno Reckless Summon has already resolved and it is too late.

Alamo
Parallel Rare Duelist

Postby Alamo » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:35 pm

You could do it if your opponent has 2 face up burdens, or a black garden
Alamo's Deck Library
PM me for a duel.

Infernal Inferno
Rare Duelist

Postby Infernal Inferno » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:12 pm

What are you talking about? Special Summon proto-cyber, chain Inferno. You get 3 Cyber Dragons.
I said nothing on the contrary. I was merely correcting his error. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei, NOT Proto-Cyber Dragon, who's effect allows it to be treated as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. If you care to re-read, he claimed that Proto-Cyber Dragon counts as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard, which simply isn't true, and your strawman of a retalliation where there was no grounds for argument, baffles me.

Doesn't work. You miss the timing because you chain Inferno Reckless Summon to Zwei's effect of revealing a Spell card to change his name. Therefore, chain resolves backwards. Inferno Reckless Summon Special Summons 2 other Zweis because it hasn't changed the name yet. Then AFTER you Reckless Summon'ed 2 other Zweis, the effect of changing names resolves. By then, Inferno Reckless Summon has already resolved and it is too late.
Where did I say that you chain his ability amongst Inferno Reckless Summon? I suppose the simple tactic of revealling the Spell card after Inferno Reckless Summon has resolved, is above you? You don't chain his ability, you wait until the Inferno chain finishes, then use the ability. It's such an absolutely simple manouver, I can't believe you wouldn't be able to see it.
That is all.

Arrowblaze
Ghost Rare Duelist

Postby Arrowblaze » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Infernal Inferno wrote:
What are you talking about? Special Summon proto-cyber, chain Inferno. You get 3 Cyber Dragons.
I said nothing on the contrary. I was merely correcting his error. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei, NOT Proto-Cyber Dragon, who's effect allows it to be treated as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. If you care to re-read, he claimed that Proto-Cyber Dragon counts as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard, which simply isn't true, and your strawman of a retalliation where there was no grounds for argument, baffles me.
Ah, Misunderstanding here.

Where did I say that you chain his ability amongst Inferno Reckless Summon? I suppose the simple tactic of revealling the Spell card after Inferno Reckless Summon has resolved, is above you? You don't chain his ability, you wait until the Inferno chain finishes, then use the ability. It's such an absolutely simple manouver, I can't believe you wouldn't be able to see it.

YOU BAKA!

The point is to get 3 ACTUAL Cyber Dragons, you know, the 2100 ATK Cyber Dragon, not 2 Cyber Dragon Zweis. Which in this case doesn't work.

Infernal Inferno
Rare Duelist

Postby Infernal Inferno » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Ah, Misunderstanding here.
No kidding.

The point is to get 3 ACTUAL Cyber Dragons, you know, the 2100 ATK Cyber Dragon, not 2 Cyber Dragon Zweis. Which in this case doesn't work.
If you are aquiring the material you need, just via a much faster method, then what is the problem? And that isn't necessarily the point at all. The point is simply, to get Fusions quickly, however you go about doing so. Again, your retort is baffling. On top of that, as you said, this combo to bring out the actual CyDra doesn't work, so he is irrelevant in this particular case.
That is all.

Alamo
Parallel Rare Duelist

Postby Alamo » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Alamo wrote:I was wondering the same thing...

QFT

Although dont think you can do it with black garden up, so nvm that one
Alamo's Deck Library
PM me for a duel.

Return to “Rules of Dueling”