Google
  Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Guide   Web
  
 
  Yu-Gi-Oh! Store
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:20 am 
Offline
Common Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:53 am
Posts: 9
Inferno Reckless summon :sQuick: :spell: confused me a lot. Now I know how to use it and I will tell anyone else who is stuck.

Rule 1: A Monster with 1500 ATK or less must be special summoned on your side of the field (DEF means nothing, it could have 10,000)

Rule 2: The monstres summoned must have the name of the card summoned, not another on the field (That's what confused me...)

Rule 3: All cards must be from deck, hand and graveyard but must also be put into face up ATK Position!

Rule 4: Your opponent gets to do the same, but he/she can choose a name from the monsters on there side of the field.

Hope I helped!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 pm 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 9:37 pm
Posts: 3508
Location: Notre Dame
...How did that card confuse you? It's pretty straightforward.

_________________
Image
Thanks to Kamikon Wolf for the sig.
Image

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 pm 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 2952
I was wondering the same thing...

_________________
Alamo's Deck Library
Pojo: Dahbeast
YVD: Alamo72
PM me for a duel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:56 am 
Offline
Ultimate Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:37 pm
Posts: 1483
Location: Why do you read this..!!!
Glitchman642 wrote:
Inferno Reckless summon :sQuick: :spell: confused me a lot. Now I know how to use it and I will tell anyone else who is stuck.

Rule 1: A Monster with 1500 ATK or less must be special summoned on your side of the field (DEF means nothing, it could have 10,000)

Rule 2: The monstres summoned must have the name of the card summoned, not another on the field (That's what confused me...)

Rule 3: All cards must be from deck, hand and graveyard but must also be put into face up ATK Position!

Rule 4: Your opponent gets to do the same, but he/she can choose a name from the monsters on there side of the field.

Hope I helped!!





Behold My irony

Thank you,Thank you,Thank you i apreciated very much Glitchman642

just kidding :lol: it's very thoughtful on your part

_________________
_______________
サマエル王ポランコ
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
DN:!!!!!!!!!!LEGEND1
Trying to move forward Counter to the Earth's rotation Running as fast as I can.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 am 
Offline
Secret Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 am
Posts: 819
Location: LOOK! A distraction!
Hey topic creator, here's a quiz.

I, the controller of Inferno Reckless Summon, have just used it to special summoned 3 Cyber Dragons with its effect. How did I do that?

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChroahCresta
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:44 pm 
Offline
Common Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:53 am
Posts: 9
uh, you special summoned 1 cyber Dragon (Maybe Zwei) and used it to summon the other 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 am 
Offline
Secret Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:44 am
Posts: 500
Danexedas wrote:
Hey topic creator, here's a quiz.

I, the controller of Inferno Reckless Summon, have just used it to special summoned 3 Cyber Dragons with its effect. How did I do that?


you used proto cyber dragon, while it is on the field or in the grave it is treated as being named cyber dragon. thus inferno lets you special 3 cyber dragons, then you contact fuse your opponent's wooden robots {karakuri} into megawood fortress dragon.

Glitchman642 wrote:
uh, you special summoned 1 cyber Dragon (Maybe Zwei) and used it to summon the other 2.


Wrong. Zwei misses timing and you get 2 zwei.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:02 am 
Offline
Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 91
Quote:
you used proto cyber dragon, while it is on the field or in the grave it is treated as being named cyber dragon
Incorrect. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei who is treated as a Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. Proto only works as a substitute while face-up on the field.

Quote:
Wrong. Zwei misses timing and you get 2 zwei.
Actually, he isn't necessarily incorrect. You could just Reckless Summon the Zwei's and then reveal a Spell Card from your hand. Presto, you have 3 'Cyber Dragon's'.

_________________
Pot of Duality and Dodger Dragon can work in Disaster Dragons.
That is all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 am 
Offline
Ghost Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm
Posts: 5080
Infernal Inferno wrote:
Quote:
you used proto cyber dragon, while it is on the field or in the grave it is treated as being named cyber dragon
Incorrect. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei who is treated as a Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. Proto only works as a substitute while face-up on the field.What are you talking about? Special Summon proto-cyber, chain Inferno. You get 3 Cyber Dragons.

Quote:
Wrong. Zwei misses timing and you get 2 zwei.
Actually, he isn't necessarily incorrect. You could just Reckless Summon the Zwei's and then reveal a Spell Card from your hand. Presto, you have 3 'Cyber Dragon's'.

Doesn't work. You miss the timing because you chain Inferno Reckless Summon to Zwei's effect of revealing a Spell card to change his name. Therefore, chain resolves backwards. Inferno Reckless Summon Special Summons 2 other Zweis because it hasn't changed the name yet. Then AFTER you Reckless Summon'ed 2 other Zweis, the effect of changing names resolves. By then, Inferno Reckless Summon has already resolved and it is too late.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:35 pm 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 2952
You could do it if your opponent has 2 face up burdens, or a black garden

_________________
Alamo's Deck Library
Pojo: Dahbeast
YVD: Alamo72
PM me for a duel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:12 pm 
Offline
Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 91
Quote:
What are you talking about? Special Summon proto-cyber, chain Inferno. You get 3 Cyber Dragons.
I said nothing on the contrary. I was merely correcting his error. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei, NOT Proto-Cyber Dragon, who's effect allows it to be treated as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. If you care to re-read, he claimed that Proto-Cyber Dragon counts as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard, which simply isn't true, and your strawman of a retalliation where there was no grounds for argument, baffles me.

Quote:
Doesn't work. You miss the timing because you chain Inferno Reckless Summon to Zwei's effect of revealing a Spell card to change his name. Therefore, chain resolves backwards. Inferno Reckless Summon Special Summons 2 other Zweis because it hasn't changed the name yet. Then AFTER you Reckless Summon'ed 2 other Zweis, the effect of changing names resolves. By then, Inferno Reckless Summon has already resolved and it is too late.
Where did I say that you chain his ability amongst Inferno Reckless Summon? I suppose the simple tactic of revealling the Spell card after Inferno Reckless Summon has resolved, is above you? You don't chain his ability, you wait until the Inferno chain finishes, then use the ability. It's such an absolutely simple manouver, I can't believe you wouldn't be able to see it.

_________________
Pot of Duality and Dodger Dragon can work in Disaster Dragons.
That is all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 pm 
Offline
Ghost Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm
Posts: 5080
Infernal Inferno wrote:
Quote:
What are you talking about? Special Summon proto-cyber, chain Inferno. You get 3 Cyber Dragons.
I said nothing on the contrary. I was merely correcting his error. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei, NOT Proto-Cyber Dragon, who's effect allows it to be treated as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. If you care to re-read, he claimed that Proto-Cyber Dragon counts as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard, which simply isn't true, and your strawman of a retalliation where there was no grounds for argument, baffles me.
Ah, Misunderstanding here.

Quote:
Doesn't work. You miss the timing because you chain Inferno Reckless Summon to Zwei's effect of revealing a Spell card to change his name. Therefore, chain resolves backwards. Inferno Reckless Summon Special Summons 2 other Zweis because it hasn't changed the name yet. Then AFTER you Reckless Summon'ed 2 other Zweis, the effect of changing names resolves. By then, Inferno Reckless Summon has already resolved and it is too late.
Where did I say that you chain his ability amongst Inferno Reckless Summon? I suppose the simple tactic of revealling the Spell card after Inferno Reckless Summon has resolved, is above you? You don't chain his ability, you wait until the Inferno chain finishes, then use the ability. It's such an absolutely simple manouver, I can't believe you wouldn't be able to see it.

...

YOU BAKA!

The point is to get 3 ACTUAL Cyber Dragons, you know, the 2100 ATK Cyber Dragon, not 2 Cyber Dragon Zweis. Which in this case doesn't work.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 pm 
Offline
Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 91
Quote:
Ah, Misunderstanding here.
No kidding.

Quote:
The point is to get 3 ACTUAL Cyber Dragons, you know, the 2100 ATK Cyber Dragon, not 2 Cyber Dragon Zweis. Which in this case doesn't work.
If you are aquiring the material you need, just via a much faster method, then what is the problem? And that isn't necessarily the point at all. The point is simply, to get Fusions quickly, however you go about doing so. Again, your retort is baffling. On top of that, as you said, this combo to bring out the actual CyDra doesn't work, so he is irrelevant in this particular case.

_________________
Pot of Duality and Dodger Dragon can work in Disaster Dragons.
That is all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:39 pm 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 2952
Alamo wrote:
I was wondering the same thing...


QFT

Although dont think you can do it with black garden up, so nvm that one

_________________
Alamo's Deck Library
Pojo: Dahbeast
YVD: Alamo72
PM me for a duel.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
 
 
 

Visit my other sites:
Aunt Ruth's Kitchen | Drink Your Vitamins | Motives Style Blog | Scout Songs | Silly Mortal

This site is for entertainment purposes only. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed.
Please send feedback or corrections here. See our Privacy Statement here.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is a trademark of Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha, Konami Japan, etc. ©1996-2014. All rights reserved.
The scripts and card database used to create these pages are ©2003-2014 - Chakra Sites, Inc.