Google
  Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Guide   Web

Yu-Gi-Oh! Store
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:20 am 
Common Duelist

Inferno Reckless summon :sQuick: :spell: confused me a lot. Now I know how to use it and I will tell anyone else who is stuck.

Rule 1: A Monster with 1500 ATK or less must be special summoned on your side of the field (DEF means nothing, it could have 10,000)

Rule 2: The monstres summoned must have the name of the card summoned, not another on the field (That's what confused me...)

Rule 3: All cards must be from deck, hand and graveyard but must also be put into face up ATK Position!

Rule 4: Your opponent gets to do the same, but he/she can choose a name from the monsters on there side of the field.

Hope I helped!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 pm 
Parallel Rare Duelist

...How did that card confuse you? It's pretty straightforward.

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 pm 
Parallel Rare Duelist

I was wondering the same thing...

PM me for a duel.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:56 am 
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Glitchman642 wrote:
Inferno Reckless summon :sQuick: :spell: confused me a lot. Now I know how to use it and I will tell anyone else who is stuck.

Rule 1: A Monster with 1500 ATK or less must be special summoned on your side of the field (DEF means nothing, it could have 10,000)

Rule 2: The monstres summoned must have the name of the card summoned, not another on the field (That's what confused me...)

Rule 3: All cards must be from deck, hand and graveyard but must also be put into face up ATK Position!

Rule 4: Your opponent gets to do the same, but he/she can choose a name from the monsters on there side of the field.

Hope I helped!!

Behold My irony

Thank you,Thank you,Thank you i apreciated very much Glitchman642

just kidding :lol: it's very thoughtful on your part

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
DN:!!!!!!!!!!LEGEND1
Trying to move forward Counter to the Earth's rotation Running as fast as I can.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 am 
Secret Rare Duelist

Hey topic creator, here's a quiz.

I, the controller of Inferno Reckless Summon, have just used it to special summoned 3 Cyber Dragons with its effect. How did I do that?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:44 pm 
Common Duelist

uh, you special summoned 1 cyber Dragon (Maybe Zwei) and used it to summon the other 2.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 am 
Secret Rare Duelist

Danexedas wrote:
Hey topic creator, here's a quiz.

I, the controller of Inferno Reckless Summon, have just used it to special summoned 3 Cyber Dragons with its effect. How did I do that?

you used proto cyber dragon, while it is on the field or in the grave it is treated as being named cyber dragon. thus inferno lets you special 3 cyber dragons, then you contact fuse your opponent's wooden robots {karakuri} into megawood fortress dragon.

Glitchman642 wrote:
uh, you special summoned 1 cyber Dragon (Maybe Zwei) and used it to summon the other 2.

Wrong. Zwei misses timing and you get 2 zwei.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:02 am 
Rare Duelist

Quote:
you used proto cyber dragon, while it is on the field or in the grave it is treated as being named cyber dragon
Incorrect. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei who is treated as a Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. Proto only works as a substitute while face-up on the field.

Quote:
Actually, he isn't necessarily incorrect. You could just Reckless Summon the Zwei's and then reveal a Spell Card from your hand. Presto, you have 3 'Cyber Dragon's'.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 am 
Ghost Rare Duelist

Infernal Inferno wrote:
Quote:
you used proto cyber dragon, while it is on the field or in the grave it is treated as being named cyber dragon
Incorrect. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei who is treated as a Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. Proto only works as a substitute while face-up on the field.What are you talking about? Special Summon proto-cyber, chain Inferno. You get 3 Cyber Dragons.

Quote:
Actually, he isn't necessarily incorrect. You could just Reckless Summon the Zwei's and then reveal a Spell Card from your hand. Presto, you have 3 'Cyber Dragon's'.

Doesn't work. You miss the timing because you chain Inferno Reckless Summon to Zwei's effect of revealing a Spell card to change his name. Therefore, chain resolves backwards. Inferno Reckless Summon Special Summons 2 other Zweis because it hasn't changed the name yet. Then AFTER you Reckless Summon'ed 2 other Zweis, the effect of changing names resolves. By then, Inferno Reckless Summon has already resolved and it is too late.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:35 pm 
Parallel Rare Duelist

You could do it if your opponent has 2 face up burdens, or a black garden

PM me for a duel.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:12 pm 
Rare Duelist

Quote:
What are you talking about? Special Summon proto-cyber, chain Inferno. You get 3 Cyber Dragons.
I said nothing on the contrary. I was merely correcting his error. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei, NOT Proto-Cyber Dragon, who's effect allows it to be treated as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. If you care to re-read, he claimed that Proto-Cyber Dragon counts as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard, which simply isn't true, and your strawman of a retalliation where there was no grounds for argument, baffles me.

Quote:
Doesn't work. You miss the timing because you chain Inferno Reckless Summon to Zwei's effect of revealing a Spell card to change his name. Therefore, chain resolves backwards. Inferno Reckless Summon Special Summons 2 other Zweis because it hasn't changed the name yet. Then AFTER you Reckless Summon'ed 2 other Zweis, the effect of changing names resolves. By then, Inferno Reckless Summon has already resolved and it is too late.
Where did I say that you chain his ability amongst Inferno Reckless Summon? I suppose the simple tactic of revealling the Spell card after Inferno Reckless Summon has resolved, is above you? You don't chain his ability, you wait until the Inferno chain finishes, then use the ability. It's such an absolutely simple manouver, I can't believe you wouldn't be able to see it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 pm 
Ghost Rare Duelist

Infernal Inferno wrote:
Quote:
What are you talking about? Special Summon proto-cyber, chain Inferno. You get 3 Cyber Dragons.
I said nothing on the contrary. I was merely correcting his error. It is Cyber Dragon Zwei, NOT Proto-Cyber Dragon, who's effect allows it to be treated as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard. If you care to re-read, he claimed that Proto-Cyber Dragon counts as Cyber Dragon while in the graveyard, which simply isn't true, and your strawman of a retalliation where there was no grounds for argument, baffles me.
Ah, Misunderstanding here.

Quote:
Where did I say that you chain his ability amongst Inferno Reckless Summon? I suppose the simple tactic of revealling the Spell card after Inferno Reckless Summon has resolved, is above you? You don't chain his ability, you wait until the Inferno chain finishes, then use the ability. It's such an absolutely simple manouver, I can't believe you wouldn't be able to see it.

YOU BAKA!

The point is to get 3 ACTUAL Cyber Dragons, you know, the 2100 ATK Cyber Dragon, not 2 Cyber Dragon Zweis. Which in this case doesn't work.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 pm 
Rare Duelist

Quote:
Ah, Misunderstanding here.
No kidding.

Quote:
The point is to get 3 ACTUAL Cyber Dragons, you know, the 2100 ATK Cyber Dragon, not 2 Cyber Dragon Zweis. Which in this case doesn't work.
If you are aquiring the material you need, just via a much faster method, then what is the problem? And that isn't necessarily the point at all. The point is simply, to get Fusions quickly, however you go about doing so. Again, your retort is baffling. On top of that, as you said, this combo to bring out the actual CyDra doesn't work, so he is irrelevant in this particular case.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:39 pm 
Parallel Rare Duelist

Alamo wrote:
I was wondering the same thing...

QFT

Although dont think you can do it with black garden up, so nvm that one

PM me for a duel.