Jus t a few constellar questions

Here's a place to ask about the rules of the game.
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Jus t a few constellar questions

Post by Lord dragon » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:39 pm

Im sure I know the answer(s) to these questions, but I hope I am wrong

(1) If I use Sombre's 2nd effect, then he gets his 3rd eff. I Normal Summon Pollux, can I normal summon again?
(2) I normal Summon Pollus, then normal Algiede. Can I use double summon to normal again?
(3) Same as 1 but I normal summon a second Sombre
(4 I normal Polluz, they CED. Can I Normal Pollux, if yes, can I then normal again?
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

monkoloko
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: Jus t a few constellar questions

Post by monkoloko » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 pm

1. Yes.
2. Pretty sure, Yes.
3. No, It says you can only gain "this effect" once per turn, meaning Sombre's effect can only be used once per turn.
4. Yes, you can normal that same Pollux, but it says "you can only gain this effect once per turn."
Hope this helps :D
We are Team Awesome Sauce [TAS]
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!
PM me if you want to have a duel.
DN Name: monkoloko
Devpro/Ygopro Name: Monkoloko

Flying Elephant
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Flying Elephant » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Lord dragon wrote:Im sure I know the answer(s) to these questions, but I hope I am wrong

(1) If I use Sombre's 2nd effect, then he gets his 3rd eff. I Normal Summon Pollux, can I normal summon again?Yes.
(2) I normal Summon Pollus, then normal Algiede. Can I use double summon to normal again?No. Double Summon and effects like it have stacking conditions. You also couldn't use like Ninishi and Pollux in the same turn.
(3) Same as 1 but I normal summon a second SombreYou can but you cannot use its effect.
(4 I normal Polluz, they CED. Can I Normal Pollux, if yes, can I then normal again?No. Dat last condition.
Thanks to Kamikon Wolf for the sig.

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:02 pm

Flying Elephant wrote:
Lord dragon wrote:Im sure I know the answer(s) to these questions, but I hope I am wrong

(1) If I use Sombre's 2nd effect, then he gets his 3rd eff. I Normal Summon Pollux, can I normal summon again?Yes.
(2) I normal Summon Pollus, then normal Algiede. Can I use double summon to normal again?No. Double Summon and effects like it have stacking conditions. You also couldn't use like Ninishi and Pollux in the same turn.
(3) Same as 1 but I normal summon a second SombreYou can but you cannot use its effect.
(4 I normal Polluz, they CED. Can I Normal Pollux, if yes, can I then normal again?No. Dat last condition.
Well, thats better than I expected!

1 - k
2 - good thing I don't plan on running Ninishi or I might get myself in trouble. the take away I get from this is "don't run Double Summon" (i didnt really plan to just wondered about it as a option)
3 - the third effect? or the third and second effect? pretty sure both
4 - but I can Normal summon Pollux the second time?
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

Flying Elephant
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Flying Elephant » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Lord dragon wrote:
Flying Elephant wrote:

Well, thats better than I expected!

1 - k
2 - good thing I don't plan on running Ninishi or I might get myself in trouble. the take away I get from this is "don't run Double Summon" (i didnt really plan to just wondered about it as a option)
3 - the third effect? or the third and second effect? pretty sure both
4 - but I can Normal summon Pollux the second time?
Each of Sombre's effects can only be used once per turn, regardless of how many copies are on the field. You already used Sombre's returning and Normal Summoning effect, so you cannot use them again.
Thanks to Kamikon Wolf for the sig.

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!