WoW or Runescape?

If you play the MMO, feel free to chat about it here.

RuneScape2 Or WoW

RuneScape2
50%
WoW
50%

Total votes: 22

FiendMaster
Super Rare Duelist

WoW or Runescape?

Post by FiendMaster » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:01 pm

Personally I used to play Runescape2 (well i go on and off) and always wanted to try World Of Warcraft. I was just wondering is it worth the money to play it? Is it any better than Runescape :?:
May my fiends destroy you!

The leader of the Rare Hunters.

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Re: WoW or Runescape?

Post by YCG Admin » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:31 pm

FiendMaster wrote:Personally I used to play Runescape2 (well i go on and off) and always wanted to try World Of Warcraft. I was just wondering is it worth the money to play it? Is it any better than Runescape :?:
I played WoW for long enough to build a level 60 rogue. It was fun, at first, but ultimately a life stealer. I got lots more done and have had a much more meaningful existence since I quit the game. Unless you have lots of self control, don't start.

Peace,
YCG Mod

FiendMaster
Super Rare Duelist

Post by FiendMaster » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:40 pm

Ok Thank You. :D
May my fiends destroy you!

The leader of the Rare Hunters.

Salas
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Salas » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:42 am

I agree with admin. I played WoW got up to lvl 70 Rogue, and level 60 warlock. I ndeed was very fun and get sucked into it, but when find done everything and decide to quit. You relise a year of your life gone out the window.

Greyshm
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Greyshm » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:03 am

yep, same thing happened to me, apart from Rubies of Eventide was my game of choice, lost like 7 months of my life, i used to play all day at home and sleep at school. For a while my mum thought I had insomnia (i didnt tell her i was playing a game all night)

forbidden memories
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by forbidden memories » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:17 pm

Just got started on RuneScape... love it. But, if theres anyone here on RuneScape who goes by mudduck, we need 2 chat.
My quiz result--Ok. you are Malik. you're cold, ruthless, and super evil. But you're one of the hottest guys around and girls will kill for you.

That quiz is amazingly accurate.

boman
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by boman » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:17 am

why? that guy been annoyin' ya?
The best thing to happen since jiggle physics was introduced to fighting games

Salas
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Salas » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:02 am

<---- loves WoW for if dosen't like someone I can just kill him/her :3
Last edited by Salas on Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can't beat me for I just come back......

forbidden memories
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by forbidden memories » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:48 am

boman wrote:why? that guy been annoyin' ya?
Just started RuneScape. Some beggar wuz annoying everyone, Mudduck was my first (and only) friend on there. He says follow him 2 find mr.beggar. He leads me 2 a graveyard with a lvl 71 guy inside (he looked like he was from assassins creed). Mudduck then went offline, leaving me with this man. I went offline in a hurry. Gonna kill him some day- when i gbet strong enough, ill kill him everyday. :twisted: I have a friend in reality who is like level 60. Just cant find him. He can help me.
My quiz result--Ok. you are Malik. you're cold, ruthless, and super evil. But you're one of the hottest guys around and girls will kill for you.

FiberJar5022
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by FiberJar5022 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:28 pm

I got WoW like a year ago and am still unable to install it yet.
hadokenboom25 wrote:Reminds me of those Ghostbuster proton packs that everyone had. Sure, all it did was vibrate (shut up) but that's where imagination came in.

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:52 pm

wish i could play W.o.W. but computer wont download it so i gave up. Though I must agree with YCG Mod It does suck your life away. A friend of mine has it in the first year he gained 80pounds and dosnt even remember what a bike is (he has been playing almost 3years now). I do injoy RS but realy its not the best game in the world so your not going to become fat from just sitting thier and playing it because it takes willpower to play for more than 3hours each day. lol ive been playing RS for 5years and only just got to level 57 but then again I take month long breaks so ive only played about 3 years and work on mostly money making skills.
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

FiberJar5022
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by FiberJar5022 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:13 pm

speaking of addictions on video games... I think I might be addicted to Guitar Hero 3 O.o!

I've only had the game for 2 days, and i'm already on (Tier 7) on hard mode!
hadokenboom25 wrote:Reminds me of those Ghostbuster proton packs that everyone had. Sure, all it did was vibrate (shut up) but that's where imagination came in.

Salas
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Salas » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:33 am

Oh yes Guitar Hero 3 is very addictive. I odn't know but once playing song I love I kinda feel like im actually the guitarist.... >.>
But I did end up getting bored of it xD
You can't beat me for I just come back......

forbidden memories
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by forbidden memories » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:33 pm

I was wondering: how much does a wow sub. cost?

dragonlewie
Rare Duelist

Post by dragonlewie » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:12 am

i play both games and wow is so much better well worth the money trust me theres so much to do its not just leveling your char up theres loads.
runescapes ok but if u play wow ull forget about it.
BUT.. as everybody is saying its a life taker. I know some people who live in the game they dont come off it litary.
Trust in the cards, the cards have a heart, its the only way you'll ever pull a Yugi!