ICC RAID

If you play the MMO, feel free to chat about it here.
YCG Admin
Site Admin

Re: ICC RAID

Post by YCG Admin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 am

Lord dragon wrote:/cry
Had 3 nights off from raiding, which was nice. TONIGHT, out 10 will take on Sindragosa again. I hope we down this boss. Then we will, for the first time, go up against the Lich King. I watched the videos. It looks like a long fight, but if everyone stays on their game and knows their roles we can probably do it.

Question is, will we extend the instance into next week, or will we start at the beginning again? Extending it:
- Pro: we can spend as much time as necessary on LK
- Con: We lose 22 frost badges next week.

I doubt we will extend. At least we one-shot most of them bosses now so we don't waste too much time.
Peace,
YCG Admin
* I don't get to read every post so send me a PM if you need a response.
* Please direct deck advise questions to forum members. They are much more qualified to help you.

Visit YCG on Facebook and Twitter

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:04 am

Lucky mojo man
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Well just found out, my guild has downed Dreamwalker, but not the Blood people... Witch sounds wrong.

Someone probly forgot to mark them on the website lol
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
The last 3 pages.

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 am

Lord dragon wrote:Well just found out, my guild has downed Dreamwalker, but not the Blood people... Which sounds wrong.

Someone probly forgot to mark them on the website lol
Well, you can skip the Crimson Hall and go for the Frostwing Halls instead, so it is very likely that the site is correct.

OMG! So we extended our 10-man raid from last week so that we could start off on Sindragosa again on Tuesday. Then it took us three nights to finally down her. The first 2 phases were cake and we've had no problems with them for days. We had a hard time coordinating everyone for the 3rd phase though. We've been really close most attempts and even lost due to the enrage timer a few times. Everyone finally got their roles down though, and we boosted our dps tongiht to finally take her down.

Next up.. the Lich King. Then after that I'll quit forever. Well, not really, but I need a break. This instance has been a bear and at least for the past few week I've played more than I ever intended to. I'll be really happy to relax once we down LK. Hopefully it will not take as many attempts as Sindragosa.
Peace,
YCG Admin
* Please direct deck advise questions to forum members. They are much more qualified to help you.

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:05 am

haha! ya ive been going a little nuts... for the opposite reason... praticly no raiding at all. in the past 2 weeks ive done the weeklies and one VoA10... and lost the tanking legs(Ya its hands and lages in VoA.. I think) I needed to a holy pally
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
The last 3 pages.

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Lord dragon wrote:haha! ya ive been going a little nuts... for the opposite reason... praticly no raiding at all. in the past 2 weeks ive done the weeklies and one VoA10... and lost the tanking legs(Ya its hands and lages in VoA.. I think) I needed to a holy pally
I have bad luck with gear drops in VoA. It was sad last week.. nothing dropped for my rogue. Then my lock did a 25 with one rogue in the group both tier 10, level 264 rogue pieces dropped. The rogue got both without even a roll. I cried.
Peace,
YCG Admin

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:38 am

Ouch, that had to suck.

Just a odd question but how many druids do feral DPS end game on your realm? there are maybe 20 on mine, lol
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
The last 3 pages.

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Lord dragon wrote:Ouch, that had to suck.

Just a odd question but how many druids do feral DPS end game on your realm? there are maybe 20 on mine, lol
I don't really know how many.. I almost never see it though. Generally see druids tanking or healing.. and we d have a Boomkin in my guild. Actually, there is a person in my guild that has 2 druids so that between them, he can fill any role (range, melee, tank, heal).
Peace,
YCG Admin

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:44 am

So, they just increased the ICC buff to 10% health, damage, healing (from 5%). The first 10 bosses (in 10-man) were a cake-walk compared to previous weeks and we slapped them in one night. Only Sindragosa and LK remain for this week. Over a period of time, these buffs will increase to 30% at which time, it will be easier than the daily heroics. I don't think they should actually go that high.
Peace,
YCG Admin

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Sun May 09, 2010 11:42 am

Well I downed the first wing on 10man last week
with a complete pug! we one shotted the whole first wing!
then a healer decided to up and quit and we culdnt find a healer that would come in so we had to call it /cry
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
The last 3 pages.

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Lord dragon wrote:Well I downed the first wing on 10man last week
with a complete pug! we one shotted the whole first wing!
then a healer decided to up and quit and we culdnt find a healer that would come in so we had to call it /cry
That's lame that the group fell apart.

My guild practically dissolved so we haven't done 10 mans in a few weeks. Our 25 group has continued to progress some, but for the most part, is fail since we only really manage to raid one night a week. That's not enough time to get any further along. At least I've been able to enjoy other activities more as I'm not in game all the time. Been really busy anyway with a vacation followed immediately by a family emergency.
Peace,
YCG Admin

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Huh, I only just got a ail about this...

Well 20% buff means easy mode

and I have a regular 10 and 25man and both down about 5-6/12

also have my 2peice, bought the 251 sholders
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
The last 3 pages.

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Lord dragon wrote:Huh, I only just got a ail about this...

Well 20% buff means easy mode

and I have a regular 10 and 25man and both down about 5-6/12

also have my 2peice, bought the 251 sholders
That's great. It is a 25% buff now though.. so even better.

My guild dissolved about 2 months ago.. so on our 10 man, we never did down LK. Then I joined the guild we were running 25 man ICC with.. but there are only enough people on for a 25-man one night a week.. so basically, that is all that I raid now. I've been picking up a little gear on the five bosses we manage to down most weeks but I'm mostly stagnant. I was burned out from playing though and been really, really busy so I'm kind of glad.

I finally did get my 264 pants from VoA this week though... It only took downing the ice boss 17 times. LoL.

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:24 am

Grats, hey at least you didnt lose em to the other rogue.
Ya I have actuly seen the legs drop in 10 and 25 once each. But the RL ninja'ed them to a pally friend who had just dinged 80 for the 25. in 10man I lost them to the Holy paladin... damn free rolls

also my main guild got their first attempt at Lick king last week, got him to 2nd phase and almost into the third
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
The last 3 pages.

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Lord dragon wrote:Grats, hey at least you didnt lose em to the other (Admin please edit in your class)
also my main guild got their first attempt at Lick king last week, got him to 2nd phase and almost into the third
So, grats on that you are progressing well now. That is good progress on LK for the first try.

My main is a rogue.
Peace,
YCG Admin