I kind of envy you guys

If you play the MMO, feel free to chat about it here.
bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

I kind of envy you guys

Post by bricemck » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:34 pm

WoW is such an interesting game for boss fights.
I can't afford, nor do I have the time to really get to max lv. of WoW, but you guys have it made when it comes to bosses.

Console games have gotten really easy and I don't see too many epic boss fights anymore (God of War and Shadows of the Colossas being the last games I had with good bosses)

I wish a game like borderlands (Diablo and WoW with guns) would step it up with their bosses. It has potential but is overall kind of weak for boss fights.

Console games seem to think that just giving a boss 4 trillion HP makes him hard, which isn't true. It just makes him annoying.
Team DB: Destruction is Only the Beginning

eatingleg4peanut
Ultra Rare Duelist

Re: I kind of envy you guys

Post by eatingleg4peanut » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:51 pm

I tried the free trial of wow awhile back and wasnt really into killing boars to level up so i never gave it much of a chance. Now borderlands is a great game, bosses are lame (mainly looking at the end boss) but Ive spent more time playing that game with friends then i have playing any game in a very long time. The quest for rare guns has me addicted.
No Longer active on this site.

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 pm

eatingleg4peanut wrote:I tried the free trial of wow awhile back and wasnt really into killing boars to level up so i never gave it much of a chance. Now borderlands is a great game, bosses are lame (mainly looking at the end boss) but Ive spent more time playing that game with friends then i have playing any game in a very long time. The quest for rare guns has me addicted.
ou obviously didnt bother questing. otherwise even a complete novise could get out of there in 1hr MAX.

And brice, there are sevral FREE WoW sites out there, true they dont have the same quality, and some of them have sevral trojens and what not. But they let you start at any level you want and get the gear you want. True its not the same but to someone addicted who dosnt have money to pay for the time its a lifeline
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 am

eatingleg4peanut wrote:I tried the free trial of wow awhile back and wasnt really into killing boars to level up so i never gave it much of a chance. Now borderlands is a great game, bosses are lame (mainly looking at the end boss) but Ive spent more time playing that game with friends then i have playing any game in a very long time. The quest for rare guns has me addicted.
It is true that leveling is tedious and at times boring. Each time a large patch comes out they seem to make leveling easier/faster though. If you run it with a friend, you also can go much more quickly. That is how you learn to play your character properly though so that you know what to do in large groups. To me, the 10 and 25-man raids are the fun of the game though and the reason I play. If it was all leveling I would be bored and cancel my account.
Peace,
YCG Admin
* I don't get to read every post so send me a PM if you need a response.
* Please direct deck advise questions to forum members. They are much more qualified to help you.

Visit YCG on Facebook and Twitter