New server

If you play the MMO, feel free to chat about it here.
Locked
User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

New server

Post by Lord dragon » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:41 pm

So im lookin to roll on a new server, and was thinking maybe I would stalk any forum go-ers I could
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

User avatar
YCG Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1577
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Contact:

Re: New server

Post by YCG Admin » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:41 am

Lord dragon wrote:So im lookin to roll on a new server, and was thinking maybe I would stalk any forum go-ers I could
I play Alliance on Daggerspine. I don't recommend it though. It is a PVP server where the horde outnumber us 2-to-1. If you are horde, then it would be fine.
Peace,
YCG Admin
* I don't get to read every post so send me a PM if you need a response.
* Please direct deck advise questions to forum members. They are much more qualified to help you.

Visit YCG on Facebook and Twitter

User avatar
Sky
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Location: Mauritius

Re: New server

Post by Sky » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Still trying to play wow LD?

Btw admin, i didn't recognize you with that new avatar lol. Where the good old admin?
Image
Image

User avatar
YCG Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1577
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Contact:

Re: New server

Post by YCG Admin » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Sky wrote:Btw admin, i didn't recognize you with that new avatar lol. Where the good old admin?
The original avatar was great..but I was in the mood for something more colorful.
Peace,
YCG Admin
* I don't get to read every post so send me a PM if you need a response.
* Please direct deck advise questions to forum members. They are much more qualified to help you.

Visit YCG on Facebook and Twitter

User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

Re: New server

Post by Lord dragon » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Sky wrote:Still trying to play wow LD?

Btw admin, i didn't recognize you with that new avatar lol. Where the good old admin?
trying? I only stopped once cause I had no moniez

and admin, I dont PvP, I dont realy leave Capital cities. And I would transfer so leveling wouldnt be a issue
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

User avatar
Sky
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Location: Mauritius

Re: New server

Post by Sky » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:26 am

I don't want to keep paying to play wow, i prefer play league of legends or warcraft 3. It's quicker, free and give instant satisfaction! :wink:
But if there is a free server i'll gladly join you
YCG Admin wrote:
Sky wrote:Btw admin, i didn't recognize you with that new avatar lol. Where the good old admin?
The original avatar was great..but I was in the mood for something more colorful.
Yeah the original avatar was epic! lol
Image
Image

Locked