The Pokemon Trading Disscussion Thread

Here's a place to talk about the Pokémon video games.
Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

The Pokemon Trading Disscussion Thread

Post by Lithium » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:30 am

I'm surprised there wasn't one, so I making it now, and now I would like for it to be Stickied just like the Battle Thread for further use with forum members.

I'm also going to start out this thread. (As I've finally fixed my 3DS) I've been dying and trying to get a hold of a Blazikenite!! :evil:

I also need a Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken as well, but I'm also in-game and not even past my 4th gym yet. :(

If anybody is willing to trade, I have to offer

Charmeleon/Charizardite X
Lvl 32
Nature/Naughty

OR I can splash the X stone to a Beldum in which can be used for breeding purposes (mostly cuz it's Lvl 40 XD)

I know these are terrible deals but this all I have at the moment, I don't care what level the Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken is on as long as its between 30-40. I also don't care whether it has Speed Boost or not (I'm only using mostly for my in-game team). However I do care for the nature and would like a good nature for him (which btw I also want it to be a male)

If someone is willing to help me I thank you, If you don't have my friend code, it's 1993-8884-3035 and please tell me yours if I don't have it.
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."

Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

Re: The Pokemon Trading Disscussion Thread

Post by Lithium » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Actually after some rethinking of my new team, I've decided to make a different offer...

My: Lvl 32 Charmeleon with its X Stone

for

Anyones: Male Haunter with a Modest Nature^
Prefered Lvl between 20-40
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."