Pokemon GO!

Here's a place to talk about the Pokémon video games.
User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Dont you even care about his average CP?
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4139
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by Phazed » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:43 pm

dude his current cp level is over 9000

didn't you hear??
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Image
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by Lord dragon » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:23 am

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... sdfah3W1ew

Linking the actual video from phone takes to much effort.
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14196
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by LewieGee » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:34 am

link is dead LD :(

also hatched a Snorlax which is cute

also what the hell so I was looking at some youtube videos and US cities have like pokestops on every corner and loads of different pokemon about... I'm in a UK city (a small one, granted) and we have like... 20 pokestops total in like the 10 mile radius? and i think the rarest thing I've seen is like a Psyduck or something
:oops:

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19621
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by MysticJhn » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:02 pm

It depends on where in the US you are.
The east coast is apparently very good, but if you're in the midwest, forget it.
The midwest US always gets the low end of everything internet wise unless you're in a major city.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by Lord dragon » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:55 pm

LewieGee wrote:link is dead LD :(

also hatched a Snorlax which is cute

also what the hell so I was looking at some youtube videos and US cities have like pokestops on every corner and loads of different pokemon about... I'm in a UK city (a small one, granted) and we have like... 20 pokestops total in like the 10 mile radius? and i think the rarest thing I've seen is like a Psyduck or something
But. But. Greatest video ever.

"Pokémon Go - New Rock Pokémon??? With Ali-A and MatPat!" I's the title
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14196
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by LewieGee » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:15 pm

MysticJhn wrote:It depends on where in the US you are.
The east coast is apparently very good, but if you're in the midwest, forget it.
The midwest US always gets the low end of everything internet wise unless you're in a major city.
yeah, i guess US was shorthand for big New England / huge urban cities, or at least that's what comprises the majority of online posts
:oops:

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Ok, so, completely missed this thread this whole time.
Something cool I found:
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/Tr0AA

Current strongest is 987 Vaporeon, lv 15, haven't been playing too much really.
Go instinct!
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Anti-Meta Chaos Guild
Contact:

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Level 21
Strongest Pokemon: Jolteon at 1344
So far game has been boring. Nothing new happens and the same Pokemon are everywhere. Pidgey, Rattata, Weedle and Drowzee
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:42 pm

They need to hurry up and implement trainer-to-trainer actions, or else they're going to see a massive fall in users.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4139
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by Phazed » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:They need to hurry up and implement trainer-to-trainer actions, or else they're going to see a massive fall in users.
They're already seeing a pretty big drop in users due to various bugs, but things are slowly getting better.
A banwave was released a couple of days ago removing most of the obvious botters and GPS spoofers.
Sightings/Nearby was revamped to be more accurate, and some users are able to get navigation to pokemon near pokestops.
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Image
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

User avatar
ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Anti-Meta Chaos Guild
Contact:

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:44 am

One thing I can say I despise the grinding mechanic. I'm a grinder I love it but when you have to grind by catching Pokemon. I would prefer the battle system of grinding. Candy grinding is flawed and unless you live in a big city you're screwed. Heck I'll even admit I'm losing my patience with this app. It was let out way too early, it obviously had problems before release, the level up/grinding is horrid(99 Magikarp to get a Gyrados) and the battle system is just.... God awful like you just tap the screen and that's it. Capture rates went up along with taking away tracking and taking away 3rd party tracking apps(for which their reasoning was completely stupid and made 0 sense) and so on.
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14196
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by LewieGee » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Hoping the update for nearby Pokemon gets implemented properly soon, haven't really been having too much fun with this since they removed the working footsteps. It's hard to get excited when you see a shadow of a Pokemon when it could literally be anywhere. Anyway, level 15 and got lucky with a 1250CP Snorlax from an egg ages ago. I'm not the highest in my area in terms of average CP or gyms, though.
:oops:

User avatar
Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4139
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by Phazed » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:48 pm

LewieGee wrote:Hoping the update for nearby Pokemon gets implemented properly soon, haven't really been having too much fun with this since they removed the working footsteps.
Sadly it only works if you're near a ton of pokestops
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Image
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

User avatar
Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3803
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:29 am
Location: Pittsgrove New Jersey

Re: Pokemon GO!

Post by Ej1997 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:52 am

Wallace I might steal your team instinct banner. Btw just hatched my second porygon yesterday :D
Image
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.

Post Reply