Onani Master Kurosawa

If you love anime, chances are you have a fond appreciation for manga too, after-all, most anime is born out of these great stories.
Pistonarms
Ultimate Rare Duelist
Location: A magical land known as 4chan. I wouldn't recommend it.

Onani Master Kurosawa

Post by Pistonarms » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:16 am

So for all of you annoying manga fans who don't enjoy anything outside of your mundane, normal Naruto or Bleach or the like, you'll probably want to disregard this...
Onani means masturbation. And that's what this guy is good at. Every day after school, he sneaks into the mostly unused girls bathroom on the 3rd floor, and masturbates. Until one day when he's caught...

This is a story of mistakes, redemption, and the choices made in between. It contains the very worst and best of the human condition.
http://www.mangatoshokan.com/series/Mas ... r-Kurosawa
Now, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. "What is this hentai!? I don't even... Just get the hell out of here...!" But this is actually not hentai. While it's implied in most scenes that he's jerkin' 'dat gherkin and you frequently see a mysterious white substance on quite a few surfaces, you never see any of it. It's more of a look into the struggle of this guy who succumbs to the urge, what happens when he's put under pressure, when he makes a connection with the outside world, when he stands up for himself, and many other things.

This manga has literally changed the way I think because I believe I might connect with the main character I couldn't sleep for like an hour after I read this, it was really eye-opening! I give it a ten-out-of-ten!

hadokenboom25
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Onani Master Kurosawa

Post by hadokenboom25 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am

Been there, read that. It's pretty good, but nothing to lose sleep over

Dante_Solablood
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Onani Master Kurosawa

Post by Dante_Solablood » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 am

Pistonarms wrote:This manga has literally changed the way I think because I believe I might connect with the main character I couldn't sleep for like an hour after I read this, it was really eye-opening!
I you're masturbating for a whole hour I suggest taping oven gloves on your hands before you go to bed. :wink: