School Days

If you love anime, chances are you have a fond appreciation for manga too, after-all, most anime is born out of these great stories.
Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist

School Days

Post by Muki » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Holy [bleep]. I've never been so caught up in a manga in my life. This is a 12 chapter romance manga that I just happened to cross today and finished. Wow. It's crazy.

Basic rundown: Dude likes girl but scared to tell her his true feelings. Dude's friend says she'll help but she loves the dude. When the girl the dude likes starts loving the dude, the other girl starts hanging out with him and what not. They frequently kiss and make out. Then the other girl sees this and is freaked out. She doesn't come to school for one week. When she comes back the guy feels terrible for what he did. She said it's ok. Then she walks up to the other girl and pulls a..............

Crazy manga shawty brahs. Crazy manga.................

Dragonic master
Ultimate Rare Duelist

WWWHHHAAATTT TTTHHHEEE HHHEEECCCKKK????!!!!

Post by Dragonic master » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:21 am

dude, this manga sounds SICK(the bad kind of sick). good thing you did the "......" because i don't really wanted to hear what happens next. :?

Dragonic master
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Dragonic master » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:21 am

what's it's name?

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:35 am

Damn that was a creepy ending O.o

Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Muki » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:46 am

Tarkess wrote:Damn that was a creepy ending O.o
You read it?

Dude I was freaking out after I read the end. Like seriously as lame as this sounds, I was shaking after what happened in the end. Cause [bleep], someone could be crazy enough to do something like that..............

And they were. Before the final episode of School Days came out, a girl in Japan brutally murdered her pops with an ax. And it's not no pussy ax. Full blown you need two hands to grip that [bleep].

:shock: :shock: Scary...........

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Yeah, I was kinda shocked when I read the last chapter.. (Warning: This thread WILL contain spoilers, so read the manga if you don't want it spoiled but want to be part of the conversation.)

It took an unexpected turn of events, especially for such a peaceful manga.. The part where Makoto got slashed in the side was kind of easy to spot, I mean most people KNEW something like that would happen. But the ending.. Oh man, that was just creepy O_O

Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Muki » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:38 pm

Tarkess wrote:Yeah, I was kinda shocked when I read the last chapter.. (Warning: This thread WILL contain spoilers, so read the manga if you don't want it spoiled but want to be part of the conversation.)

It took an unexpected turn of events, especially for such a peaceful manga.. The part where Makoto got slashed in the side was kind of easy to spot, I mean most people KNEW something like that would happen. But the ending.. Oh man, that was just creepy O_O
You know something creepier?

(WARNING! MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!)

In the manga, Kotonoha (I think that's her name) is killed in the end.

In the anime, Sekai is killed. (Along with Makoto)

And in the video game, anyone can die. (Video game came first I believe.)

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 pm

Muki wrote:
Tarkess wrote:Yeah, I was kinda shocked when I read the last chapter.. (Warning: This thread WILL contain spoilers, so read the manga if you don't want it spoiled but want to be part of the conversation.)

Yeah, I read that on Wikipedia, that's just crazy. I just couldn't get over the end of the Manga, it was just such a HUGE twist, and then in the end! Wtf!

Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Muki » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Tarkess wrote:
Muki wrote:

Yeah, I read that on Wikipedia, that's just crazy. I just couldn't get over the end of the Manga, it was just such a HUGE twist, and then in the end! Wtf!
Dude because of that manga, I've been obsessed with romance manga lately. I sound so stupid for saying this but I'M IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE MANGA!!!!!!

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Muki wrote:
Tarkess wrote:
Muki wrote: You know something creepier?

Dude because of that manga, I've been obsessed with romance manga lately. I sound so stupid for saying this but I'M IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE MANGA!!!!!!
Ironic. If you are going to read some Romance Manga, maybe try D.N Angel out, it's a bit more Animé'ish, and it doesn't have such a crazy ending.

Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Muki » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:08 pm

^^ Alright I'll check it out.

:cry: Sniff sniff, sometimes I wish there was a girl just for me. Sniff sniff. :cry:

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Muki wrote:^^ Alright I'll check it out.

:cry: Sniff sniff, sometimes I wish there was a girl just for me. Sniff sniff. :cry:

*Pats on head* You'll be alright sonny, you have plenty of life yet, you're only 15. Wait a minute, I'm younger than you. Anyhoo, as I said you got a long life ahead of ya, so it's okay.

Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Muki » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Tarkess wrote:
Muki wrote:^^ Alright I'll check it out.

*Pats on head* You'll be alright sonny, you have plenty of life yet, you're only 15. Wait a minute, I'm younger than you. Anyhoo, as I said you got a long life ahead of ya, so it's okay.
Seeing as how this is just a conversation between me and you, let's take it elsewhere.

You got an AIM account?

Thanks for the advice..............

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:11 pm

Actually, I don't have AIM. More because I hardly know anything about and because my computer is about to explode, and let me tell ya, if I install something or ANYTHING on it, it will surely explode lol. I do have skype, but my MSN is f*cked up for some reason.

Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Muki » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Tarkess wrote:Actually, I don't have AIM. More because I hardly know anything about and because my computer is about to explode, and let me tell ya, if I install something or ANYTHING on it, it will surely explode lol. I do have skype, but my MSN is f*cked up for some reason.
Holy [bleep] you skype!?!?!?!??!?!?! I don't but that's wicked!