5Ds and ZEXAL timeline

Here's the number one spot to ask questions or comment on the television series.
lz777
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: 5Ds and ZEXAL timeline

Post by lz777 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:12 am

Ducky610 wrote:Kaito is a boss though (to stop hating on it for a minute) haha :P
thank you :D finally some positive feedback :lol:
thx Antsy8 for the sig :)
also my dnet account http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.p ... 211-lz777/

Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Ej1997 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm

lz777 wrote:
Ej1997 wrote:If you ask me Zexal could be pre 5ds. then some crazy accident involving the numbers causes the city to split. But since the writers at konami have almost know talent in the plat line buisness. Please look at Zexal and tell me with out laughing that the storyline is good.
its a good story line :) (says without laughing)
Ok what about it is good? I still dont see how zexal is good. To me its annoying.
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.

lz777
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by lz777 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:24 am

Ej1997 wrote:
lz777 wrote:
Ej1997 wrote:If you ask me Zexal could be pre 5ds. then some crazy accident involving the numbers causes the city to split. But since the writers at konami have almost know talent in the plat line buisness. Please look at Zexal and tell me with out laughing that the storyline is good.
its a good story line :) (says without laughing)
Ok what about it is good? I still dont see how zexal is good. To me its annoying.
welll at first i saw the previews after yugioh 5ds ended and i said "good god this is the end of yugioh" i was always trying to avoid watching it, but i was bored and watched a lot of episode and the annoying yuma started growing on me, and i saw a little of myself in yuma because he started out horrible at dueling and strive to be one of the best(just like me) i kept seeing yuma trying to help his friend astral and i love all the number cards and seeing yuma gain a friend in kaito and shark while batteling against dr.faker(who was collecting the numbers to help his son) and vetrix(who wanted revenge against faker for using him to complete his plan) now yuma will start battling against barians(who are from a different universe also here
thx Antsy8 for the sig :)
also my dnet account http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.p ... 211-lz777/

Ghoulvarine
Common Duelist

Post by Ghoulvarine » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:43 am

Zexal has an interesting plot and is probably not dependent on 5ds preceding it. Besides, I was wondering about those D-gazers. The device seems unnecessary when KC had already perfected the solid image tech. So I feel that YGO, GX, and 5Ds have much more in common than Zexal in terms of making sense of the chronological timeline of the YGO universe. In fact it may be its very own universe, despite the cameos made by certain cards that refer to the preceding series. Even the Barian back story had use for stone tablets like the old Egyptian shadow realm duels of YGO but were not necessarily pointing to that kind of origin.

Here's a fun thought. If I ever got transported to the Zexal universe, it would be nice to pull off a fusion, synchro, and xyz summon and they have no freaking idea what the heck just happened.