Dark Worlds (kinda budget)

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
Czar
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Dark Worlds (kinda budget)

Post by Czar » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:46 am

shadowdragon wrote:you need backrow hate to stop anti dark traps like shadow mirror. that one card right there kills all your speed with the dark effects. your grapha loop is useless against mirror, not to mention bth will eliminate the looping quickly. just 2 examples there, not to mention solemns will hurt you as well.
I know you are riding hard on anti DW cards, but believe me, 99% of people aren't maining Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror. Why? Because it's not necessary, and DW is not nearly as popular and everywhere as you seem to think. And people prefer stuff like Gemini Imps and Debunk when they do side in DW hate, because it doesn't stop their own plays too, like Mirror does. As for BTH and Solemn? Of course they will hurt you. They hurt every deck. But if I was going to stop running a certain deck because Solemn and BTH hurt it, I would never play this game again.

DarkkINSTiNCT
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Dark Worlds (kinda budget)

Post by DarkkINSTiNCT » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:24 am

Also note Grapha will popping backrow before he'll be summoned. No one mains side deck options, since there are about 4-5 good decks running around.

Without the speed, the deck will crumble due to inconsistent hands from not drawing the mix of DW Monsters and Discard outlets.

Czar and Can know what they are talkin about.
Thanks to DarkFireblaze3636 for the smexy sig.

DarkkINSTiNCT's Decks
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26609