Dark World Deck Help

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
mjenson
Common Duelist

Dark World Deck Help

Post by mjenson » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:16 pm

I've been toying around with this for a while. Let me know what you think I can do to improve it.

Monsters:

Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World x3
Snoww, Unlight of Dark World x3
Broww, Huntsman of Dark World x3
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World x2
Sillva, Warlord of Dark World x
Trance Archfiend x2
Battle Fader x
Sangan x
Dark Resonator (Filling in until I get Fabled Raven)
Genex Ally Birdman (Filling in until I get Fabled Raven)

Spells:

The Gates of Dark World x2
Dark World Dealings x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Pot of Duality x2
Dragged Down Into the Grave x 2
Terraforming
Monster Reborn
Card Destruction

Traps:

Skill Drain x2
Solemn Warning x2
Dark Smog
Reckless Greed
Compulsory Evactuation Device
Call of the Haunted
Deck Devestation Virus

pyropiks
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: Dark World Deck Help

Post by pyropiks » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 pm

if you run 2 gates, 1 terraforming just swap terra. for a 3th gates, would be the same and with snoww you dont need terr.

either run 3 reckless greed or none.

CED is a trap i like a lot but is not needed here, summon grapha tu recycle DW's effects when discarded, if you plan tu run raven fit in a BLS-envoy, this deck goes pretty fast so he would be an easy summon.

personaly i love 3 trance archfiend, instead of a 2nd beiige you could try that.

you could test gateway to DW instead of call.. just be sure to activate it on your opponents end phase.

i will assume you meant 1 sillva and 1 fader since there are no numbers there.... thats fine, personaly i fing trag or gorz better than fader, with DW's you hardly go under 3 cards in hand ever and although you have the field, your opponent will most likely destroy it as soon as he/she can, so gorz is a nice comeback.
....."力"..."暗".....

Captain Morgan
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by Captain Morgan » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Too many monsters, especially non-Darkworld monsters. Dealings and Dragged should be at 3. Mind Crush should probably be run. Personally, I like the turbo build, running 3 Upstart Goblin and 3 Reckless Greed instead of MST and Pot of Duality and what not.

pyropiks
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by pyropiks » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 am

Captain Morgan wrote:Too many monsters, especially non-Darkworld monsters. Dealings and Dragged should be at 3. Mind Crush should probably be run. Personally, I like the turbo build, running 3 Upstart Goblin and 3 Reckless Greed instead of MST and Pot of Duality and what not.
18 monsters is not THAT bad, it still has consistency... also, yeah PoD is nice to set up but you really want special summons on DW's and loosing a turn is a LOt.... reckless greed is beast because with so much hand advantage you can generate due to snoww and broww it wont hurt (i still dont play it, just personal preference, but i must admit is a good card to run here)

And i think 12/19 dark world monsters is nice, besides trance arch and sangan are beast here.
....."力"..."暗".....

DarkWorld16
Rare Duelist

Post by DarkWorld16 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 am

+2 Sillva
+1 Goldd
+1 Morphing Jar
-1 Battle Fader
-1 Sangan
-1 Resonator
-1 Genex

+1 Gates of DW !!!
+1 DW Dealings
+1 Dragged Down
+1 Dark Hole
+1 Heavy Storm
+1 Foolish Burial
+1 Allure of Darkness
+1 Book of Moon
-2 MST
-1 Pot of D.
-1 Terraforming

+1 Torrential Tribute
+1 Solemn Judgment
+1 Mirror Force
-1 Reckless Greed
-1 Compulsory
-1 Call of the Haunted!!!
-1 Deck Devastation Virus

Morphing Jar because its maybe a little better than Card Destruction because when you discard all cards in your hand by the effect of Card Destruction you have to draw the same number, but when you discard all cards in your hand by Morphings effect you have to draw 5 cards! That gives the Deck also Speed and not DW effects only (like Allure of D.)

3x Gates of DW because this card is one of the most important in this Deck for DW effects and speed. DW Dealings also a very nice card. Staples: Dark Hole, Heavy Storm and FOOLISH BURIAL= Grapha in Grave faster.

Cards like Deck Dev. Virus should be in the Side Deck...

RazorRon
Super Rare Duelist

Post by RazorRon » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 am

Skill Drain may be one you want to find a spot for as well.
It's not how you pick your nose but where you put the booger.