Me again... with more DW's

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
pyropiks
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Me again... with more DW's

Post by pyropiks » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:31 am

I have been away for a while but here i am, still running DW's over my other decks because, well... i have always loved them.
Decklist:
[spoiler]x1 DAD
x1 Gorz
x3 Grapha
x1 Goldd
x3 Snoww
x1 Beiige (thinking of sillva or 2nd goldd)
x3 Trance Archfiend
x3 Broww
x1 Sangan
x1 Morphing Jar
x1 DD Crow

x3 Gates
x1 Card Destruction
x3 Dealings
x1 Allure of Darkness
x1 Dark hole
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 M Reborn
x1 M Reincarnation
x1 Foolish Burial
x1 Soul Release

x1 Solemn Judgement
x1 Transmigration Prophecy
x2 Deck Devastation Virus (maybe -1 and +1 Dark Smog)
x1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
x2 Escape from the Dark Dimension (with 3 archfiend i actually think that 1 would be enough.. unsure though)

No Extra deck whatsoever.[/spoiler]

Avoid tour guide and raven, i find Trance more consistent and tour guide well i dont use extra deck (the tour-broww, broww to hand- grapha thingy is noce, but i have other ways for grapha). PoD makes me loose a turn in most cases so i took it out and it is now on my light deck. Finally, do not ask me to run this with extra deck, i do have some xyz's and synch monsters, i sometimes use them but on other decks, i want a DW deck alone. Thank you

Any other suggestions welcomed, you may ask me "why are you running X?" if you wish.

XD
....."力"..."暗".....

Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Me again... with more DW's

Post by Phazed » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 am

-1 Gorz
-1 DAD
-1 Beiige
-1 D.D. Crow
-1 Sangan / Morphing Jar / Trance Archfiend
+2 Sillva
+1 Goldd

-1 Reincarnation
-1 Soul Release
+3 Dragged Down

-1 Transmigration
-1 Eradicator
-2 Escape
+2 Torrential Tribute
+3 Reckless Greed
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

DarkWorld16
Rare Duelist

Post by DarkWorld16 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 am

pyropiks wrote:I have been away for a while but here i am, still running DW's over my other decks because, well... i have always loved them.
Decklist:
[spoiler]x1 DAD
x1 Gorz
x3 Grapha
x1 Goldd
x3 Snoww
x3 Trance Archfiend
x3 Broww
x1 Sangan
x1 Morphing Jar
x1 DD Crow

x3 Gates
x1 Card Destruction
x3 Dealings
x1 Allure of Darkness
x1 Dark hole
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 M Reborn
x1 M Reincarnation
x1 Foolish Burial
x1 Soul Release

x1 Solemn Judgement
x2 Escape from the Dark Dimension (with 3 archfiend i actually think that 1 would be enough.. unsure though)

Avoid tour guide and raven, i find Trance more consistent and tour guide well i dont use extra deck (the tour-broww, broww to hand- grapha thingy is noce, but i have other ways for grapha). PoD makes me loose a turn in most cases so i took it out and it is now on my light deck. Finally, do not ask me to run this with extra deck, i do have some xyz's and synch monsters, i sometimes use them but on other decks, i want a DW deck alone. Thank you

Any other suggestions welcomed, you may ask me "why are you running X?" if you wish.

XD
sry this deck is [bleep]...

here, check this out, my Dark World deck...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29922

Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Phazed » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 am

DarkWorld16 wrote:
pyropiks wrote:I have been away for a while but here i am, still running DW's over my other decks because, well... i have always loved them.
Decklist:
[spoiler]x1 DAD
x1 Gorz
x3 Grapha
x1 Goldd
x3 Snoww
x3 Trance Archfiend
x3 Broww
x1 Sangan
x1 Morphing Jar
x1 DD Crow

x3 Gates
x1 Card Destruction
x3 Dealings
x1 Allure of Darkness
x1 Dark hole
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 M Reborn
x1 M Reincarnation
x1 Foolish Burial
x1 Soul Release

x1 Solemn Judgement

XD
sry this deck is [Censored]...

here, check this out, my Dark World deck...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29922
Your deck isn't exactly better. 3 Sillva is a no. It's either Beiige or Sillva/Goldd. And for later: Do NOT go on someone's thread just to say their deck sucks. This is the Deck ADVICE section, after all.
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

Bloody Rose
Secret Rare Duelist
Location: A place where time can go backwards and I can continue to move forward :)

Post by Bloody Rose » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Have you also considered Skill Drain?
Signature credit goes to ventes183

RazorRon
Super Rare Duelist

Post by RazorRon » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Have you considered running Divine Wrath or is it a not so good card for this deck??
It's not how you pick your nose but where you put the booger.

pyropiks
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by pyropiks » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:14 am

I considered skill drain, but actually i find a forced requisition more fun and lethal if any.

DarkWorld16, you are entitled to have your own opinion but i would never netdeck your deck, nor i would use a deck already "known" just to win, and if i ever did it would be exodia FTK if any.

Divine wrath im not sure, there is not many oportunities for me to use it and i hate to have a backrow, with 3 mst and heavy its dangerous.

Phazed i like the idea of torrential sionce it is really easy to summon graoha over and over. also "-1 Sangan / Morphing Jar / Trance Archfien" could you tell me if you mean -1 pf one of either this or -1 each?... also, dragged down would fore me into setting my cards i think, because my opp chooses the card i MUST fore him/her to choose a dark wold monster... and i doubt about having my opp choose..

finally i should explain soul release, i know it is an odd card to see, but i think it CAN be usefull, since most decks work around their grave i can disrupt plays easily, nore if i know or can predict strategies..some stuff is for example, make DW's loose fuel for gate, stop a chaos deck by removing either lidht or dark, depends on the amount, take out big dragons to avoid when someone uses REDMD, stop x-sabers combos etc etc.

this being said, any other advice? thank you all
....."力"..."暗".....

Czar
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Czar » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 am

Dragged Down is the single best card in the deck. Run 3.

pyropiks
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by pyropiks » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Czar wrote:Dragged Down is the single best card in the deck. Run 3.
wouldn´t this force me to make heavy backrow?.... I see how looking at the opp. hand is + + + but with 3 mst and hevy wouldn´t i be vulnetable for this matter?... also, the monster list changes by dragged down alone since i want monsters that can be discarded...
....."力"..."暗".....

Dragunity Leonidas
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Dragunity Leonidas » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:59 am

pyropiks wrote:
wouldn´t this force me to make heavy backrow?.... I see how looking at the opp. hand is + + + but with 3 mst and hevy wouldn´t i be vulnetable for this matter?... also, the monster list changes by dragged down alone since i want monsters that can be discarded...
I honestly had to re-read this three times to understand it XD

Backrow can be sacrificed if you're going to royally !@#$ up your opponent. Despite there being 3 MST + Heavy available, the following reasons nullify your fears.

1. MST BARELY hits 3 anymore, and if it ever does means he deck had nothing else to put in.
2. People will be aiming for the Gates of Hell for that.

You should really fix this deck up. There is quite a few cards that see better use in the side deck, and even more cards that just make the deck far too cloggy. Listen to Phazed's reasoning bro.

pyropiks
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by pyropiks » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Dragunity Leonidas wrote:
pyropiks wrote:
I honestly had to re-read this three times to understand it XD

Backrow can be sacrificed if you're going to royally !@#$ up your opponent. Despite there being 3 MST + Heavy available, the following reasons nullify your fears.

1. MST BARELY hits 3 anymore, and if it ever does means he deck had nothing else to put in.
2. People will be aiming for the Gates of Hell for that.

You should really fix this deck up. There is quite a few cards that see better use in the side deck, and even more cards that just make the deck far too cloggy. Listen to Phazed's reasoning bro.
ook thanks.. i will test it and see how it goes.. and you are right, the aim will go to gates
....."力"..."暗".....

pyropiks
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by pyropiks » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:30 am

Updated:

I made something in between my build and the suggestions, it has tested out well, ill specify the cards i think you might wonder why i kept...
[spoiler]1 DAD gave it a lot of thought, its my 2nd fav monster and he is actually usefull, so i kept him
3 Grapha
2 Goldd
1 Sillva
3 Snoww
1 Beiige
3 Broww
3 Trance Archfiend (recover my banished cards is beast, specially wit BTH D prision crow and stuff out there + Gates eff
1 Morphing Jar

3 Gates
3 Dealings
2 Dragged Down
1 Card Destruction
1 Allure of D
1 Reborn
1 Reincarnation i can set up plays and control my hand even more
1 Dark Hole
1 Soul Release i can disrupt most decks in the game a lot
1 Foolish burial
1 MST

1 Solemn Judgement
2 Deck Devastation Virus
1 Eradicator Epidemic V
1 The Trans. Prophecy
1 Escape from the Dark Dimension with 3 archfiend i could take it out maybe for 3rd dragged down... [/spoiler]

as i said, i have no extra deck. thanks for the previous suggestions, this is ment to be a "fun and somewhat competitive deck" ... i think is almost there.

If you could add a short argument of why make certain changes it would be very appriciated, only if you see fit, some suggestions might be obvious and wont need one.
....."力"..."暗".....

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:18 am

Minutes a goldd and beige for two malific stardust, easy special summon plus good git virus which need to go off soon. Just my opinion.