CMG (Cyber Machina Gadget)

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
Wrave
Ultimate Rare Duelist

CMG (Cyber Machina Gadget)

Post by Wrave » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Going to be taking this deck to locals on the 18th

Plays just like you think it would. I can either slow play it with the Machina Gadgets and build up a graveyard for Chimeratech Overdragon which can be summoned by either Overload Fusion or Power Bond.

Wanna duel me? Duel on Yugioh Network. (Not meant to be an advertisment)
YN FTK Trolling Count: 5

Wrave
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: CMG (Cyber Machina Gadget)

Post by Wrave » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Bump

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:45 pm

Personally, I see too many conflicting themes. Cyber Dragons and Tinplate Gadgets are better as there own thang.
X X

Wrave
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Wrave » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:20 am

I get why you would see that. When you look closer you see why the 2 decks work well together. The whole point of Cyber Dragons are to OTK as quickly as possible (Either a beefed up Fortress, Over Dragon or Cyber Twin OTK).

Since Future Fusion is forbidden (rightfully so) I had to come up with another way of dumping monsters for Over Dragon. I could have gone with any number of milling engines but I wanted something that I could control. That is how the Machina part came in. I could dump monsters to the grave using Fortress' summoning condition and get a 2500 attack point beat stick that could take out any threat. Fun part of this was that I could slow play the whole Over Dragon bit by simply relying on the few Rank 4's I do run and build up the resources I needed. Of course Over Dragon could also be summoned using Power Bond in an all or nothing move.

Deck was at its best when Geargia or any Machine deck was Tier 1. It also provides an out to Towers.