Phantom Knight

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Phantom Knight

Post by arkain07 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:38 am

3 Cloak
3 Gloves
3 Boots
3 Imortal Bushi
3 Armageddon Knight

1 Allure of Darkness
1 Raigeki
1 Foolish Burial
2 Dark Hole
3 Upstart Goblin
2 D.D.R
3 Hidden Armory

3 Sword
3 Fog Blade
1 Solemn Warning
3 Solemn Strike

extras is a secret.

So wanted to add a bit more consistency by adding in D.D.R. for more combo/trick plays and more deck thinning. In testing Hidden Armory has come in handy allowing me for more self milling. Allowing me to run rivalry of warlord ect by running only dark and warrior monster is fun. I do wish at times I could find room for 1 way to make Omega to get my banished cards back into my grave for free. But found D.D.R. to come in handy for the most part however do wish i could get my traps back as well like with omega. Might make room for cards with more grave triggers and might add in Mask change 2 for Dark Law plays in the side deck but for now we shall see.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon