Cyber Geargia MK-II

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
MosquitoAM
Common Duelist

Cyber Geargia MK-II

Post by MosquitoAM » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:17 am

So after the last time I posted the deck I did some play testing and thinking about what to play and while I know this deck probably wouldn't be able to compete in top tier or tournaments. I was wondering what people thought about it.

Cyber Geargia Mk-II
Deck x 40

Monster x23
Cyber Dragon Drei x3
Geargiaccelerator x3
Geargiano x3
Geargiano Mk-2 x3
Geargiano Mk-3 x2
Geargiarmor x3
Geargiarsenal x3
Jumbo Drill x3

Spell x9
Book of Moon
Dark Hole
Instant Fusion
Limiter Removal
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Polymerization
Shrink

Trap x8
Bottomless Trap Hole
Call of the Haunted x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Geargiagear x3

Extra Deck x15
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Chimeratech Rampage Dragon
Cyber Dragon Infinity
Cyber Dragon Nova
Cyber End Dragon
Digital Bug Corebage
Elder Entity Norden
Evilswarm Ouroboros
Gear Gigant X x3
Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
Number 61: Volcasaurus
Panzer Dragon
Super Quantal Mech Beast Aeroboros

In concerns to my extra deck it's currently the best I have to work with. Though as a change I'm considering throwing in 2 tuners and taking out a Drei/Jumbo Drill along with Poly then changing extra deck a bit.

In play testing I've been able to play Infinity pretty easily and still be able to combo with additional Geargia stuff, so I hope to make it run a little better in the future.

odd note: XYZ I read your comment on the last one about Jumbo Drill requiring setup to make him work as you can't use accellerator with him. But my goal for him was to combo off of Call of the haunted, geargiagear, or instant fusion. Not to have him be bound. Though it does make me think I could lower the number of Drill and Drei to add in some Synchrobility.