Traptrix-Artifact-Plants (Post COTD)

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
Raphaelsia
Rare Duelist
Location: Indiana, I'm living in a hole somewhere with Atrax & her friends.

Traptrix-Artifact-Plants (Post COTD)

Post by Raphaelsia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Monsters: 19
3 Artifact Scythe
3 Lonefire Blossom
3 Traptrix Coronatus
3 Traptrix Dionaea
3 Traptrix Myrmeleo
1 Artifact Moralltach
1 Dandylion
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Spore

Spells: 9
3 Card of Demise
2 Artifact Ignition
1 Foolish Burial
1 Instant Fusion
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge

Traps: 12
2 Artifact Sanctum
2 Floodgate Trap Hole
2 Solemn Strike
2 Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Void Trap Hole

Extra: 15
2 Traptrix Raffelsia
1 Elder Entity Noden
1 Armory Arm
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon
1 Formula Synchron
1 Naturia Beast
1 Tatsunoko
1 Artifact Durendal
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 101: Silent Honor Ark
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number S39: Utopia the Lightning

Other than the 3 Coronatus, Crystal Wing and Lightning, I'll have everything irl. But this is my plan for Post COTD.
Coronatus, being able to avoid MST, and recycle Traps in grave with help of Dionaea without banishing. Has opened quite a few doors. Not to mention her NS effect has given the archetype more speed. Which it desperately needed.

Card of Demise I just required recently, its also helped with speed and sometimes particular dumps I could do to help setup my board.

I only run 2 Ignition and 2 Sanctum due to the only 4 Artifacts I run and also because of Myrmeleo being my MST as well.

The only Rank 5 I'll be using is Durendal, as I won't be making them much as I will Rank 4's and and my Synchro's. Naturia Beast is a great help as is Brio. Black Rose has its quirks.

I do have a side for it, mainly just Maxx "C", Kaiju's, a couple of True Kings, and some Spell/Traps for different reasons like Chaos Trap Hole.

If I was to do anything different with this, I would maybe remove Durendal and add another Rank 4. Maybe dip into some Hands & Black Garden combo's. I realize people do use Sacred Tree, but for me, I don't have enough to warrant it unless I took Artifacts out for some Bambooshoots, but Scythe is just too good atm to be removed.

I open to advice on how I can make this better than it already is. :)
Signature created by: Raphaelsia

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Traptrix-Artifact-Plants (Post COTD)

Post by dracostrike » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Cards of Demise and Traptrix/Artifacts.........Oh lord, I feel bad for not seeing that synergy sooner.

Honestly I wish I could give advice but as I looked at it, nothing came to me. It looks good.....which is rare for me to say at least.
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!