Dark Magician Girl deck

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
squawkingJAYHAWK
Common Duelist

Dark Magician Girl deck

Post by squawkingJAYHAWK » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:59 pm

My son whom is 8 years old is a big fan of the Yugioh show. He has been collecting cards for awhile, but now wants to build decks and learn to play. Our local card store has been very helpful, and other players are starting to teach him how to play.

I asked him what his favorite cards are to start building his own deck, and he picked Dark Magician & Dark Magician Girl. From my research both cards pair well.

My questions are:

Is a Dark Magician Girl deck easy enough for a new player to run? How powerful of a deck is it? What cards would be must have cards in a Dark Magician Girl deck? I know it's cheaper to buy single cards, but my boy does like opening packs too. What are good booster packs to get good staple cards, and cards specifically for a Dark Magician Girl deck?

Rotkiv77
Rare Duelist

Re: Dark Magician Girl deck

Post by Rotkiv77 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:55 am

All 3 legenday decks the yugi structure deck that has the electro magnet warriors and the dark illusions booster pack are good options

squawkingJAYHAWK
Common Duelist

Post by squawkingJAYHAWK » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Rotkiv77 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:55 am
All 3 legenday decks the yugi structure deck that has the electro magnet warriors and the dark illusions booster pack are good options
So the 3 legendary decks and the yugi deck would be good starter decks to buy to pull cards from them? As well as the dark illusions booster pack?

Rotkiv77
Rare Duelist

Post by Rotkiv77 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:59 pm

squawkingJAYHAWK wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:40 pm
Rotkiv77 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:55 am
So the 3 legendary decks and the yugi deck would be good starter decks to buy to pull cards from them? As well as the dark illusions booster pack?
Yes since Yugi uses those card any deck that mentions him is a good easy and fast way of getting dark magician cards also the resent yugi box that comes with yugi deck reloaded and yugi duilist packs