Needle Burrower/Effect Damageish Deck Advice

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
dbzcat
Rare Duelist

Needle Burrower/Effect Damageish Deck Advice

Post by dbzcat » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello all :) I haven't posted on here in forever and I have obviously changed my decks since that last time I did post. With the addition of the link monsters and the way it changed the game I thought I'd get some advice on my current decks. What do you guys think? What can I do to improve it? Do you think that these will run well in tournaments? And as always, Thanks so much for any and all advice or constructive criticism.

Okay so last is my Needle Burrower/Effect Damageish Deck. Ok so obviously this one needs a LOT of work. I know I want to Needle Burrower as a way to kill or by using those type of effects. I just do not know how best to make it happen. What are some great cards that I can add or replace with this deck?
ALSO I wanted to use them with Ra card sleeves (not with marik (if there is one) but just ra) so does anyone know of any anywhere for purchase? Thanks so much!

Monsters:
Needle Burrower X3
Guardian Angel Joan
Alector, Sovereign of Birds
Marshmallon X2
Penguin Soldier
Victoria
Doomstar Magician
Graydle Alligator
Graydle Cobra
Absolute Crusader
Thunder King Rai-Oh