Trying to make Pendulum Z-Arc work

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
Ant_TKD
Common Duelist

Trying to make Pendulum Z-Arc work

Post by Ant_TKD » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:54 pm

Hi everyone. Just joined the forum and am looking for deck advice for Pendulum Z-ARC.

So far, I’ve artempted a design based around Zekia’s Shah’s YCS 200 Deck, but my deck is still pretty inconsistent. Partly because I’m trying to make Z-Arc of all things. Basically I want my deck to, if not make Z-Arc then at least make other extra deck monsters consistently enough to survive a few turns. The purpose of the deck isn’t to win per se, but to at least make something big before losing. Right now, if I have lots of Pendulum monsters on my field, I can’t really do anything because they’re all mid-matched levels that I can’t use for Synchro or XYZ, and they’re incompatible for fusion.

I miss Double Iris Magician.

I’ve put in an image of Shah’s deck because I really don’t know how I should’ve edited it. What would you guys recommend?

I’m personally unsure on 3 Abyss actor since after the first one, the other two are dead draws pretty much. I’ve only gotten one Jackal King since it seems like a card you want to be searching, not drawing. I’ve added in cards like Odd-Eyes Arc-Pendulum Dragon and Pendulum Fusion but I rarely see the former and my use of the latter is restricted.

Any ideas?
Player of: Zombisworns, Blue-Eyes, Dark Magician, Monarchs, Superheavy Samurai and (attempting) Pendulum Z-Arc.