I'm new here and I would like some help

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
DarkUria
Common Duelist

I'm new here and I would like some help

Post by DarkUria » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:52 pm

I’m trying to create a new deck for casual play only. I was wondering if it were possible to combine Thunder Dragons and Crusadias or maybe Crusadias and Winged Dragon Of Ra?

Also is it possible to combine Red Eyes and Dragon Rulers? Also casual play. I already have a Borrel/Rokket deck for tournament use (got 12th place out of about 20-24 people)

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: I’m new here and I would like some help

Post by jwestbro11 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:12 pm

Should be able to not a active player but (hear me out here) you can normally combine archetypes and make something at least decant as long as your not playing at the top levels of play(or your friends do) you should be fine.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

DarkUria
Common Duelist

Post by DarkUria » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:45 pm

jwestbro11 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:12 pm
Should be able to not a active player but (hear me out here) you can normally combine archetypes and make something at least decant as long as your not playing at the top levels of play(or your friends do) you should be fine.
That makes sense. All I needed to know. Thank you. Actually, can you also do Dino’s and Thunder Dragons?

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:39 pm

Just play test on dueling book. You have access to all the cards and can test if they are viable before you spend money your more likely to find competitive players but you can at least figure out if the archetypes conflict with each other before you buy
www.duelingbook.com
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents