need help on a d hero / e hero deck

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
ev0]Andrew
Super Rare Duelist

need help on a d hero / e hero deck

Post by ev0]Andrew » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:07 am

can yu guys make a deck out of it and can yu guys tell me which are better?

pyropiks
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: need help on a d hero / e hero deck

Post by pyropiks » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:21 pm

If you are going for elemental heroes i believe their strength relies on their so many fusion monsters....

EH-Prisma and EH- Woodsman are good cards if you decide to follow the strategy of fusion monsters...

Since most EH are "warrior" type Solidarity is a good choice to boost up their ATK...

Obviously you would need Skyscraper...

Reinforcement of the army & The warrior returning alive are good cards to get the specific monster you need...

Miracle Fusion and Polymerization to get the fusion monsters...

If you decide to use Neos Fusions EH Neos Alius could be useful, but i do not recommend gemini monsters that much...

I think this ideas could help you orientate your deck a little bit.. as for DH... sorry but i do not know them well so i rather not advise you wrongly...

good luck
....."力"..."暗".....

LocalChamp
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: need help on a d hero / e hero deck

Post by LocalChamp » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Ignore Piks he is just a spammer. Are you looking for oldschool Hero's or an actual competitive build? Oldschool Hero's arn't that great but could be fun if you like using them. For competitive purposes the best would be Hero Beat with Neos Alius Gemini Spark along with some others. If you choose to go with the Hero Beat route you can just use the search tool on the site and find a pretty good one.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. [bleep]
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." Ayn Rand