Britain is dead

You asked for it, you got it. Dave is here so that you can write about other topics. This is not restricted to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Trading Card Games, Video Games, or any other topic specific to the site.
User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: Britain is dead

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:27 am

To be honest, I disagree with you on almost every point.
I don't really think it matters why Texas leaves, so long as it does, it'll start a chain. Leaving leads to instability, instability leads to fear, fear leads to distrust. Thus the American people, dumb as we are, will either start distrusting, (yes, some still don't) or elevate their distrust to push for major change.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Britain is dead

Post by moonsaber » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:21 pm

http://dailym.ai/29FwQR5

Quexit, discuss.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: Britain is dead

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:35 am

Can't believe you made me click a Daily Mail article
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: Britain is dead

Post by Wallaceman105 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:02 am

:arrow:
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Can't believe you made me click a Daily Mail article
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Anti-Meta Chaos Guild
Contact:

Re: Britain is dead

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Rowwdy's right though. We already have to pick between 2 evil idiots.
1 cyborg with health issues who will start WW3
1 5 Y/O retard who eats paste and makes it build a wall around itself

If Texas leaves I'll just be prepping for either another civil war or just a war in general.
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4139
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: Britain is dead

Post by Phazed » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:To be honest, I disagree with you on almost every point.
I don't really think it matters why Texas leaves, so long as it does, it'll start a chain. Leaving leads to instability, instability leads to fear, fear leads to distrust. Thus the American people, dumb as we are, will either start distrusting, (yes, some still don't) or elevate their distrust to push for major change.
This is a huge slippery slope fallacy.

Texas leaving will hurt the economy, at most. This is not like Britain leaving the European Union. There is no vote.
We already push for major change in the form of Bernie Sanders, and you saw how well that worked out. The government is too corrupted by money to change the system.
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Image
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14196
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Britain is dead

Post by LewieGee » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Phazed wrote:
Wallaceman105 wrote:To be honest, I disagree with you on almost every point.
I don't really think it matters why Texas leaves, so long as it does, it'll start a chain. Leaving leads to instability, instability leads to fear, fear leads to distrust. Thus the American people, dumb as we are, will either start distrusting, (yes, some still don't) or elevate their distrust to push for major change.
This is a huge slippery slope fallacy.

Texas leaving will hurt the economy, at most. This is not like Britain leaving the European Union. There is no vote.
We already push for major change in the form of Bernie Sanders, and you saw how well that worked out. The government is too corrupted by money to change the system.
? are you saying one of the most oil-heavy, institutionalised, influential states in the Union leaving (don't worry, it will never happen) won't be impactful
:oops:

User avatar
Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4139
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: Britain is dead

Post by Phazed » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:56 am

LewieGee wrote:
Phazed wrote:
Wallaceman105 wrote:To be honest, I disagree with you on almost every point.
I don't really think it matters why Texas leaves, so long as it does, it'll start a chain. Leaving leads to instability, instability leads to fear, fear leads to distrust. Thus the American people, dumb as we are, will either start distrusting, (yes, some still don't) or elevate their distrust to push for major change.
This is a huge slippery slope fallacy.

Texas leaving will hurt the economy, at most. This is not like Britain leaving the European Union. There is no vote.
We already push for major change in the form of Bernie Sanders, and you saw how well that worked out. The government is too corrupted by money to change the system.
? are you saying one of the most oil-heavy, institutionalised, influential states in the Union leaving (don't worry, it will never happen) won't be impactful
Are we talking Texas or Britain?
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Image
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

Post Reply