Doom's School of Real Magick

You asked for it, you got it. Dave is here so that you can write about other topics. This is not restricted to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Trading Card Games, Video Games, or any other topic specific to the site.
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:59 am

Evading questions again by posting something irrelevant :/
X X

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:10 am

You want to see a more physical aspect of Magick look at the various monks and their teachings in Asia. The chi they harness is the same energy that other Magick practitioners harness. While they harness more into the physical world I focus on the spiritual.

Also I have XYZ and Yisb ignored so if they say anything important please let me know.

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:32 am

anything important
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:51 am

Items you will need and why.

Purified water- unless you know where a natural hot spring is and can get to it
Mineral oil- once again unless you have access to a natural hot spring. These two items will be used to replicate the hot spring
Pan- to warm water
Clay bowl- this is best but if you don't have access a porcelain bowl will be fine
Small silk bag- this must be large enough for the crystals you get

Malachite- is a stone of protection and balance.  It helps to encourage risk-taking and increase concentration.  Malachite is said to open the heart to unconditional love and to counteract self-destructive romantic tendencies. 

Magnetite is a grounding stone that is also used by crystal healers to realign energy flows in the body. It balances the intellect with inner emotions to bring about stability. It strengthens trust in one's own intuition, and aids mental telepathy. Magnetite attracts love, commitment, and loyalty, and offers relief from negative emotions.

Kyanite is excellent crystal for meditation, and does not absorb negative energy.  It helps to attain tranquility and serenity, and drives away stress, confusion, anger, and frustration.   Kyanite promotes loyalty and fair treatment to others, and helps open the lines of communication between people with different ideas.

Galena is a protective stone as well as a powerful grounding stone.  It amplifies courage and strength in the face of difficulty.  It is a transformation stone that is effective when embarking on a personal spiritual journey.  Galena brings calmness, harmony, and insight.

Anandalite (also known as Aurora Quartz or Rainbow Quartz) is named for the Sanskrit word meaning "Divine Bliss."  It is a healing stone considered to stimulate the kundalini energies in the body.  It enhances self-awakening and helps fulfill one's true potential.  It can ease disappointment, as well as bring joy and happiness.

Once you have gotten these stones and the bag you are ready to start. The stones can be any size but I don't recommended anything smaller than a quarter.

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:55 am

Better get shopping, Lewie
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by MysticJhn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Locked purely because this topic, as with every topic on religion ever posted on this forum,
has just led to much mockery, argument, and mass negativity.

I should just start auto-locking religious threads, but we have no rule against them.
I could sit here deleting all the mockery and arguing, but I'm too lazy to delete 4 out of 5 pages.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!