Doom's School of Real Magick

You asked for it, you got it. Dave is here so that you can write about other topics. This is not restricted to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Trading Card Games, Video Games, or any other topic specific to the site.
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:17 am

Nash I have had many wands that I have passed down to less experienced witches and warlocks in my day.

Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by Zanrith » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:19 am

Well you didnt really answer my first question. You seem to hate them in general as you have said repeatedly in the past.
insert clever signature here

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:21 am

Moon once you astral project everything changes. No longer do you feel confined but you feel limited. The fact is there is a silver cord that tires your soul to your body and if that servers it makes for a hard time getting back. You see a strange pink and blue mist everywhere and creatures not of this plain of existence.

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:21 am

dedoombringer wrote:
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Do you actually have any evidence to prove that warlocks and black magic are real?
Proof in what way? Curses that destroyed crops?

Unfortunately the difference between white and black isn't like good vs evil. Think yin and yang as they are conflicting energies and both can be used for good and evil.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 am

dedoombringer wrote:
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Do you actually have any evidence to prove that warlocks and black magic are real?
Proof in what way? Curses that destroyed crops?

Unfortunately the difference between white and black isn't like good vs evil. Think yin and yang as they are conflicting energies and both can be used for good and evil.
That didn't really answer my question at all.

Proof that can help us understand what the fudge you're on about.

I'm not trying to be an ass in this post, i'm just genuinely trying to understand what you're on about. You can't just say you're a warlock, and have dragons tied to your soul and claim that stonehenge and crop circles were made by the same people. You need some sort of evidence from a reliable source.
X X

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 am

dedoombringer wrote:Moon once you astral project everything changes. No longer do you feel confined but you feel limited. The fact is there is a silver cord that tires your soul to your body and if that servers it makes for a hard time getting back. You see a strange pink and blue mist everywhere and creatures not of this plain of existence.
That just sounds like a dream. Im not seeing how you can prove that it is different.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:23 am

Actually Zanarith I love dragons. Just not in yugioh. They have given me vast amounts of knowledge over the years and one helped me back to my body after an incident where my silver cord was severed.

Zanrith

Post by Zanrith » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:24 am

dedoombringer wrote:Actually Zanarith I love dragons. Just not in yugioh. They have given me vast amounts of knowledge over the years and one helped me back to my body after an incident where my silver cord was severed.
So you said there were only 3 of them?

MysticJhn

Post by MysticJhn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:25 am

Does the extra k at the end make your magick more powerful?
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:28 am

MysticJhn wrote:Does the extra k at the end make your magick more powerful?
Mystic, The Moderator Memester
X X

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:33 am

Xyz through many books on spiritualism the references to ley lines, dragon tracks, or spirit walks depending on what you read, tell of lines that cross the planet bring life and miracles. These areas have been used by many practitioners over the years for various things. When these points cross a nexus is created. Stonehenge has the most lines that cross of any nexus. The pyramids of Egypt and the America's are all over nexus points. In all reality it can't be down unless you can astral travel or open your mind to this. After 5 years you should be able to see them.

Moon as far as astral travel being similar to dreams, it's nothing alike. You can lose an arm in a dream and be fine. If you get hurt in the astral plain you show scars on your physical body. People can die there and what's worst is those poor bastards in comas are usually wandering around since they can't get back to their bodies. I wish their was a simple way like making a tea to help you reach this and see for yourself but there isn't.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:36 am

Yes Zanarith there are only 3 that all can reach this pain as there isn't enough spiritual energy to support their life's. Dragons consume lots of Magick energy to thrive.

Mystic the k was removed in the early dark ages to distance people from the powerful Magicks sill in the world. This also with the witch hints at the time and claiming us as demon worshippers caused most people to turn on us.

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:40 am

dedoombringer wrote: Moon as far as astral travel being similar to dreams, it's nothing alike. You can lose an arm in a dream and be fine. If you get hurt in the astral plain you show scars on your physical body. People can die there and what's worst is those poor bastards in comas are usually wandering around since they can't get back to their bodies. I wish their was a simple way like making a tea to help you reach this and see for yourself but there isn't.
You can also get hurt in a dream through sleep walking, unconscious actions etc and you have still yet to provide me any proof to support your claims.

Zanrith

Post by Zanrith » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:42 am

dedoombringer wrote:Yes Zanarith there are only 3 that all can reach this pain as there isn't enough spiritual energy to support their life's. Dragons consume lots of Magick energy to thrive..
What more can you tell me about them? They have been my greatest interest in years and I have always wanted to know more.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:43 am

Pm me Zan