Doom's School of Real Magick

You asked for it, you got it. Dave is here so that you can write about other topics. This is not restricted to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Trading Card Games, Video Games, or any other topic specific to the site.
User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:45 am

Moon tell me have you ever woke up with a bite mark on your body that was gone in a few days? Any big injury that went away very quickly?

User avatar
moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:46 am

Look doom ive got no problem with you believing in this [bleep]. It's just obnoxious to go around spouting it to everyone else and expecting them to adopt your beliefs just because you said so.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

User avatar
moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:46 am

dedoombringer wrote:Moon tell me have you ever woke up with a bite mark on your body that was gone in a few days? Any big injury that went away very quickly?
Not that i can remember but if i did it was probably a spider or bug.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

User avatar
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:51 am

dedoombringer wrote:Xyz through many books on spiritualism the references to ley lines, dragon tracks, or spirit walks depending on what you read, tell of lines that cross the planet bring life and miracles. These areas have been used by many practitioners over the years for various things. When these points cross a nexus is created. Stonehenge has the most lines that cross of any nexus. The pyramids of Egypt and the America's are all over nexus points. In all reality it can't be down unless you can astral travel or open your mind to this. After 5 years you should be able to see them.
Again, you have provided no real evidence. Sure this stuff might be vaguely interesting, but you can't just tell me to find a book about it and expect me to believe what you're saying doesn't sound like something from a mental patient.
So far you have mentioned a few things. I'm just going to throw these points out there.
How can you prove that crop circles weren't made by man, as one of the first google searches I did, I found an article about two people doing it as a prank. I'm closer to believing aliens are doing it at this point, not disease magic like you're saying.
The brain is still the most least understood part of our body. How can you prove that your astral journeys and silver cords aren't just you dreaming?
There is no evidence that the pyramids in Egypt, Indonesia, Mexico or anywhere else in the world are related to magic or spirits. They have nothing to do with nexus points. They're similar because they were clearly the best way to stack stones into large formations.
Image
X X

User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:02 am

I will try and find you a few books XYZ if you want to read on this.

Moon I'm not forcing this on anyone, I am willing to help people learn about this.

User avatar
moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:05 am

dedoombringer wrote:I will try and find you a few books XYZ if you want to read on this.

Moon I'm not forcing this on anyone, I am willing to help people learn about this.
You make your statements as if they are facts and are aggressive with your views when they are questioned. This is why you are being called out so much. Not because anyone gives a [bleep] if you believe in magic.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:07 am

How is this any different from how Christians act? Violently defending beliefs they hold as the truth.

User avatar
moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:10 am

dedoombringer wrote:How is this any different from how Christians act? Violently defending beliefs they hold as the truth.
When did i say i approve of that behaviour? Also not all christians behave in that manner.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

User avatar
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:15 am

dedoombringer wrote:I will try and find you a few books XYZ if you want to read on this.
I don't want to read any of these books. I just want a quick statement that is backed up by some actual study that can prove the validity of this nonsense.
Image
X X

User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:29 am

Ok tomorrow I will have a ritual ready for any who want to see the world as I do. It's easy enough and the materials aren't hard to get. You guys want the truth of Magick, let's jump in feet first.

User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:34 am

Here XYZ. Hope this satisfies you my old friend.

http://ancientexplorers.com/blog/ley-lines/

User avatar
Evilfaic
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:05 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by Evilfaic » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:40 am

dedoombringer wrote:Here XYZ. Hope this satisfies you my old friend.

http://ancientexplorers.com/blog/ley-lines/
He asks for a scientific study and you link a blog with a clickbait title.
(Formerly DFB)
if (Post.Year < 2015) Post.Ignore();
https://soundcloud.com/evilfaic
LewieGee wrote:I, for one, think the guy with the shrek avatar on yugioh card guide forums for com is right

User avatar
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57 am

You're going to perform a ritual on us? Alright, now this is getting fucking weird.

And for that reason.
Image
Image
X X

User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:01 am

No I'm giving you the ritual to do yourselves if you want to.

User avatar
Master Lightflare
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1274
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: Doom's School of Real Magick

Post by Master Lightflare » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:52 am

Image
Image

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
*Avatar created by MysticJhn*
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Stop you are giving me a headache
You're giving me cancer so what's your point?

Locked