Nba free agency

You asked for it, you got it. Dave is here so that you can write about other topics. This is not restricted to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Trading Card Games, Video Games, or any other topic specific to the site.
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Nba free agency

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:33 pm

We have a new member of the royal nba family. These crybabies don't deserve their contacts and should be banned from basketball. These titles are earned by bailing on your team to go to a championship team rather than work for it. Joining Queen James we now have Princess Durrant. I pray for injuries and no title ever for these two.

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: Nba free agency

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:19 pm

dedoombringer wrote:We have a new member of the royal nba family. These crybabies don't deserve their contacts and should be banned from basketball. These titles are earned by bailing on your team to go to a championship team rather than work for it. Joining Queen James we now have Princess Durrant. I pray for injuries and no title ever for these two.
Royal NBA?

Is the queen still dunkin'?
X X

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:25 pm

Im finding it extremely difficult to decode what this thread means.

All ive gathered is that its something about basketball.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:27 pm

moonsaber wrote:Im finding it extremely difficult to decode what this thread means.

All ive gathered is that its something about basketball.
Can't you read? The royal family is playing b-ball.
X X

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:49 am

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
dedoombringer wrote:We have a new member of the royal nba family. These crybabies don't deserve their contacts and should be banned from basketball. These titles are earned by bailing on your team to go to a championship team rather than work for it. Joining Queen James we now have Princess Durrant. I pray for injuries and no title ever for these two.
Royal NBA?

Is the queen still dunkin'?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:43 pm

Basically, two hoity-toity hob snob uppity basketball players are up this year as free agents and are getting all the special attention and praise they could want, thus feeding their already over-inflated egos, when, as human beings, they rank just a few notches over trump.
Not a sports fan, but some guys at my work were talking about it.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:Not a sports fan, but some guys at my work were talking about it.
You can no longer hide that fact that you're secretly a closet sports fan.
X X

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:02 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:Basically, two hoity-toity hob snob uppity basketball players are up this year as free agents and are getting all the special attention and praise they could want, thus feeding their already over-inflated egos, when, as human beings, they rank just a few notches over trump.
Not a sports fan, but some guys at my work were talking about it.
So you just take everything others say at face value without questioning it? I feel like you shouldnt comment on the subject unless you are fully informed and educated about it yourself.

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:11 am

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
Wallaceman105 wrote:Not a sports fan, but some guys at my work were talking about it.
You can no longer hide that fact that you're secretly a closet sports fan.
Here come the anime bullies!
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Rough translation is they screwed their teams by leaving for a championship team, rather than put in a little more work and earn a title. They were disgraceful and shouldn't be allowed to continue playing, but then the owners wouldn't make as much money so it's not going to happen. That's why I wished then injuries and bad years.

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:09 am

dedoombringer wrote:Rough translation is they screwed their teams by leaving for a championship team, rather than put in a little more work and earn a title. They were disgraceful and shouldn't be allowed to continue playing, but then the owners wouldn't make as much money so it's not going to happen. That's why I wished then injuries and bad years.
So basically they left their team for a better one due to better career prospects? Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Its not very nice to wish injury on someone over a business move which doesnt really directly affect you.

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:15 am

moonsaber wrote:
dedoombringer wrote:Rough translation is they screwed their teams by leaving for a championship team, rather than put in a little more work and earn a title. They were disgraceful and shouldn't be allowed to continue playing, but then the owners wouldn't make as much money so it's not going to happen. That's why I wished then injuries and bad years.
So basically they left their team for a better one due to better career prospects? Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Its not very nice to wish injury on someone over a business move which doesnt really directly affect you.
BUT B-BALL IS LIFE!!!
X X

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:24 am

I'm so glad I opened your responses.....They were just so enlightening. Lol
Anyways these moves hurt the entire league as the fun disappeared from the sport that so many people enjoy. Now it's a worry that their won't be anything but 2-4 elite teams while the rest look on. Before that you easily had any team making the playoffs (16) that could win it all. These moves hurt the fans because it's easy enough to guess which super team is going to win. Unless injuries happen it's just another year waiting for the monsters to destroy everyone else.

Master Lightflare
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Master Lightflare » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:40 am

To be fair, having teams that absolutely dominate others is bound to occur in every game. Luckily the Celtics are doing decent this season.

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Stop you are giving me a headache
You're giving me cancer so what's your point?

Darksoul
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by Darksoul » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:19 am

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
moonsaber wrote:
BUT B-BALL IS LIFE!!!
This ^^

Kevin Durant leaving the Thunder was indeed disappointing but that same Thunder team has not earned him any rings whatsoever over the nine of so years he has played in the league, even while it was the Sonics. Durant just wants a ring and with Serge already gone, one of the main defensive players, why not follow through and leave?

Granted I did think he was going to go to the Celtics so that he could join Horford and Thomas though. He wouldn't have to contend for the offense then as much as he is going to with Golden State.
Evilfaic wrote:Just put Magician of Faith into MS Paint and color it black. Basically an Xyz.