Now that he's officially the US President...

You asked for it, you got it. Dave is here so that you can write about other topics. This is not restricted to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Trading Card Games, Video Games, or any other topic specific to the site.
User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: Now that he's officially the US President...

Post by Wallaceman105 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:21 pm

In other countries, seriously speaking, how much is this sh*t brought up?
Here, you can't go for more than 6 hours without running into it.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19621
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Now that he's officially the US President...

Post by MysticJhn » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:58 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:In other countries, seriously speaking, how much is this sh*t brought up?
Here, you can't go for more than 6 hours without running into it.
It does seem to be a major topic in the UK and Ireland.
Maybe not on the same level, but they are well aware.
I'm sure it's probably news in the countries effected by the travel ban.
lol, And Putin is endlessly commenting and being buddy-buddy with Trump.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: Now that he's officially the US President...

Post by dracostrike » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:23 pm

MysticJhn wrote:
Wallaceman105 wrote:In other countries, seriously speaking, how much is this sh*t brought up?
Here, you can't go for more than 6 hours without running into it.
It does seem to be a major topic in the UK and Ireland.
Maybe not on the same level, but they are well aware.
I'm sure it's probably news in the countries effected by the travel ban.
lol, And Putin is endlessly commenting and being buddy-buddy with Trump.
Since we are getting a visit soon from him, people even started a petition to try to stop him from coming XD

Oh well, I wonder how he will act in front of the queen, if he says the wrong thing then he will be in trouble ^^ Not mentioning what he has already said about Kate,,,
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
Breese97
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm
Location: Drury Lane

Re: Now that he's officially the US President...

Post by Breese97 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:37 pm

What has he said about Kate?
"Cool, I didn't know there were any level 9 synchros." ~EatmyGods

Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14196
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Now that he's officially the US President...

Post by LewieGee » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:54 am

Breese97 wrote:I like a lot of what Trump is doing so far, but once the wall stuff starts happening I might change my mind.
WHAT on earth has he done so far that hasn't been unequivocally atrocious

+ yes, the travel ban is big news here - protests, etc
:oops:

User avatar
Breese97
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm
Location: Drury Lane

Re: Now that he's officially the US President...

Post by Breese97 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:24 am

LewieGee wrote:
Breese97 wrote:I like a lot of what Trump is doing so far, but once the wall stuff starts happening I might change my mind.
WHAT on earth has he done so far that hasn't been unequivocally atrocious

+ yes, the travel ban is big news here - protests, etc
I may have used the term "like" a but loosely here. It isn't that I liked what he was doing, I just thought he hadn't done anything stupid yet, which is what I was expecting him to do.... and then he went and did something stupid.
"Cool, I didn't know there were any level 9 synchros." ~EatmyGods

Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14196
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Now that he's officially the US President...

Post by LewieGee » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Breese97 wrote:
LewieGee wrote:
Breese97 wrote:I like a lot of what Trump is doing so far, but once the wall stuff starts happening I might change my mind.
WHAT on earth has he done so far that hasn't been unequivocally atrocious

+ yes, the travel ban is big news here - protests, etc
I may have used the term "like" a but loosely here. It isn't that I liked what he was doing, I just thought he hadn't done anything stupid yet, which is what I was expecting him to do.... and then he went and did something stupid.

lol the first things he did was issue an executive order taking apart the ACA, kicked out a load of white house staff, signed BANNON to a significant position...? Probably a lot more in the first few days but all of the mess has sort of fell into one horrible glob
:oops:

User avatar
Nash
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: Barian World
Contact:

Re: Now that he's officially the US President...

Post by Nash » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:16 pm

LewieGee wrote:lol the first things he did was issue an executive order taking apart the ACA, kicked out a load of white house staff, signed BANNON to a significant position...? Probably a lot more in the first few days but all of the mess has sort of fell into one horrible glob
relevant:
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Image
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

Post Reply