Do you guys think Trump will get impeached?

You asked for it, you got it. Dave is here so that you can write about other topics. This is not restricted to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Trading Card Games, Video Games, or any other topic specific to the site.
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: Do you guys think Trump will get impeached?

Post by MysticJhn » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:56 pm

sgtc1 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:44 pm
Sorry i thought my post was obviously sarcastic. ;(
lol, Whoops. :D

Oh well, got to say it anyway. :mrgreen:
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

sgtc1 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:44 pm
Sorry i thought my post was obviously sarcastic. ;(
You should have put /s bro
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:02 pm

I think the republicians know trump is incompetent and when things turn really bad they will impeach him in a second to get Mike pence in. He is less outwardly evil so will get a lot more down than trump could dream. I would say mostly bad stuff but people will pay less attention. It would be a huge political mistake for democrats to impeach trump for he most likely will be less popular than Bush aand remember after that we voted Obama a black guy with a Muslim name to the presidency. That's how tired people where of republicans at that point.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

jwestbro11 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:02 pm
I think the republicians know trump is incompetent and when things turn really bad they will impeach him in a second to get Mike pence in. He is less outwardly evil so will get a lot more down than trump could dream. I would say mostly bad stuff but people will pay less attention. It would be a huge political mistake for democrats to impeach trump for he most likely will be less popular than Bush aand remember after that we voted Obama a black guy with a Muslim name to the presidency. That's how tired people where of republicans at that point.
what did I just read

Mike Pence is MUCH worse than Trumpy, he believes in conversion therapy, do you know how terrible that is?
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Love for Donald Trump

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:54 am

From a factual standpoint, here's where we're at:
Democrats are/should be celebrating their first win of the presidency - a genuine bipartisan deal.
Far-wing Republicans are pissed at Trump not smacking the democrats' proposals down on principal
Moderate Republicans are either impressed by the bipartisanship or insulted by his abandonment of his own rhetoric.

Pressure to get rid of him is likely up in the Farther Right, but the other 2 groups are more or less the same.
In fact, many democrats view this as a promising sign. He clearly wanted to avoid the impending shutdown, and was willing to agree to fairly reasonable terms to do so. No bluster, no lies, just a straight-up deal.
Honestly if this kind of trend continues, even I'd be fine having to deal with his antics as a side cost.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Nash wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm
jwestbro11 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:02 pm
what did I just read

Mike Pence is MUCH worse than Trumpy, he believes in conversion therapy, do you know how terrible that is?
Yesbut lots of conservatives believe in gay Conversion Therapy this is the party of anti science after all and will he be called out on tha not really maybe by some of the more progressive members of congress this it is a dangerous idea in the fact no matter how many times it is disproven it will stay relevant in the public imagination for some see being gay as a problem and all problems need to able be cured. I think he will be embraced as a ratinal actor when Trump as literally defended White supremacists. How long that will last after the impeachment proceedings will most likily in my view take me past the 2020 elections. If trump is impeached.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

Darksoul
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by Darksoul » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:34 am

All I have to say is thank god I live in Australia
Evilfaic wrote:Just put Magician of Faith into MS Paint and color it black. Basically an Xyz.

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Darksoul wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:34 am
All I have to say is thank god I live in Australia
wish I lived in Australia
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Love for Donald Trump

MysticJhn

Post by MysticJhn » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Well, if he does get impeached, tell your parents (or just do it yourself if you're old enough) to vote for me as President.
I'm legal to run, so I'm a 2020 presidential candidate. :mrgreen:

icejawa
Common Duelist

Post by icejawa » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:45 am

Why would he get impeached? Do you really believe that Russia collusion bs narrative? Start doing your own research and you will find the real answers, stop watching CNN and the other biased news outlets. He is NOT going to be impeached any time. That is just the media's made up story to try to salvage their already crashing popularity. It is a distraction to divert your attention from the real issues such as growing tensions with North Korea, the imploding Hollywood situation. Not sure of the age range here but like I said just research these claims by yourself. Major media outlets are either biased on an Alt-right or Alt-left spectrum these days so like I said... research research research

If you need proof that this Russia Poop is fake look up Project Veritas. Just a simple video of a CNN producer explaining how the story was created to generate views for the failing news outlet.

MysticJhn

Post by MysticJhn » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:40 pm

It's funny how no president prior to Trump, Republican or Democrat, or any member of congress at that, has ever had a problem with "fake news" and specifically CNN.
You want a real narrative?
CNN, which has been a trusted news source for decades, is only just now, just for the Trump presidency, suddenly making stuff up just for this president.
The left hated Bush (second Bush) too, but at no point did you ever see Bush whine that the media was fake.

Nobody, absolutely nobody, is diverted by the growing tensions with North Korea.
You know WHY we have growing tensions with North Korea?
A lot of it has to do with Trump himself and his verbal aggression to them.

Now, is he going to be impeached any time soon?
No, probably not, but not because he's done nothing wrong.
It's going to be because America's politicians don't have the stones to do it.

I googled your "Project Veritas", and it was quickly evident to me that it's nothing more than a scam.
You know who you can't trust as a news source? The cheaply made website who's front page is begging for donations.

You know there's a problem with Trump when he cannot even get the full support of his own political party.
In American politics, there's NOTHING that Republicans and Democrats won't disagree on.
If Democrats held a vote to officially declare the sky blue, every single Republican would vote nay, it's some other color.
Why? Just because it's Democrat.
And yet there are some Republicans who will tell you in no uncertain terms Donald Trump is a terrible president.
There are some that would even be willing to vote to impeach him.
In modern American politics, that should be impossible for a Republican president to get hate from the Republican party.

Donald Trump is only good at one thing, and that's selling his own brand of Kool-Aid.
Drink it up.
People wanted the country to be run like a business, but now people are remembering that the only people
swampier and less trustworthy than politicians and lawyers are businessmen.
I hope you enjoy your tension with North Korea, because when it drags us into another war, this time with nuclear implications, you'd WISH the only thing we had to worry about was a Russia collusion.

icejawa
Common Duelist

Post by icejawa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Drag us into another war. Interesting that you don't realize that we never ended war with Korea, we are in a cease fire. Sigh....

I mean I can't debate with someone who has already made up their mind that they're right despite the facts being planted in their face, and lack of supporting evidence for their far fetched claims... :D

Lol I knew it wasn't worth the time to try to talk some sense, you're too far gone. Yahooo
My only hope is that you get red pilled, or at least research things and stop blindly following the news, especially the most laughable outlets.

MysticJhn

Post by MysticJhn » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:22 am

Everyone knows we're still technically at war.
If a blind follower of an idiot like Trump knows that, then everyone does.
However, since we've not been fighting that was for over 60 years, starting it up again is pretty much a new war.
We'd not be fighting the same Korea this time.
This wouldn't be imperialistic America attempting to throw it's cold war power around to a country we safely knew had no nuclear weapons.
This would be America under the rule of someone with "hand" envy with no concept of the larger world who intends to fight another misguided leader who thinks nuclear weapons are a toy and would sooner throw as many as he can in all directions regardless of the outcome.

"I mean I can't debate with someone who has already made up their mind that they're right..."
Said the man who only came here to spout pro-Trump rhetoric blindly, while blindly following a website with less journalistic credentials than The Onion.
Did you just Google the web for anti-Trump comments and respond to everything, or did you actually think you might talk YuGiOh?
You honestly had only been a member of this forum for 10 minutes before you decided to come directly to this thread.
I would think that a person into YuGiOh might have gone to the Introduction thread or posted a deck or talked about ANY subject prior to this one.
But, no, in two day you only found reason to post in a Trump thread twice.
You're right, this isn't a debate.
You seem to have come here for no other reason than to promote Trump by insulting the intelligence of everyone else.

How very Trump of you to sit there, disregarding other people's opinions, and tell everyone else they are wrong.
You'll sit there smugly believing in the Trump cause until the day it blows up in your face.
Luckily for you, your glorious leader with the strength of character of a hissy-fitting toddler intends on making sure something blows up.
He most likely intends to keep poking insults at the boy in charge of North Korea until he actually hits something of ours with a missile,
which will then give him a reason to strike back.

Laugh all you want at "fake news", "made up" stories, and "narratives".
It'll balance out the crying you'll do after your racist, idiotic, and hopeless leader fails, is impeached, or worse, starts World War 3.
That's right, if you haven't realized it.
A rebirth of the Korean War ISN'T the worst thing that can happen.
Just because a war starts in Korea doesn't mean it'll end there.
Or maybe you're so busy pretending Trump isn't a terrible president and "researching" bogus websites that support your own narrative that you forget that China, Russia, and Syria hate us along with North Korea.

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:34 am

icejawa wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:45 am
Why would he get impeached? Do you really believe that Russia collusion bs narrative? Start doing your own research and you will find the real answers, stop watching CNN and the other biased news outlets. He is NOT going to be impeached any time. That is just the media's made up story to try to salvage their already crashing popularity. It is a distraction to divert your attention from the real issues such as growing tensions with North Korea, the imploding Hollywood situation. Not sure of the age range here but like I said just research these claims by yourself. Major media outlets are either biased on an Alt-right or Alt-left spectrum these days so like I said... research research research

If you need proof that this Russia Poop is fake look up Project Veritas. Just a simple video of a CNN producer explaining how the story was created to generate views for the failing news outlet.
why wouldn't he get impeached? have you looked at the stuff he's said on twitter or others things he has said? he doesn't deserve to be president at all I'd say LITERALLY anyone else would make a better president than the Great Pumpkin we have right now *cringes*
MysticJhn wrote:People wanted the country to be run like a business, but now people are remembering that the only people
swampier and less trustworthy than politicians and lawyers are businessmen.
It's like people think that being a businessman somehow is like running a country when it's not at all

Also I'm also very angry with the cheeto about the way he called out NFL players and other's for having freedom of speech. There's nothing that says you have to stand for the national anthem and it's like people who are against this don't understand that they are kneeling in protest of police brutality and racial injustice. They're not abroa against our country they're FOR our country unlike the idiot in the WH who wants to "build a wall"
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Love for Donald Trump

MysticJhn

Post by MysticJhn » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:30 am

You'd think a real president would have better things to do than worry about NFL players or their ratings.
If kneeling during the national anthem was such a big problem, then why isn't flying the Confederate flag a bigger one?
A lot of people will claim it's part of their history, but that history only really has two parts.
Slavery and being against the United States.
If you are a rebel, you're rebelling against the United States.
Funny, though. You don't see Trump being upset over that.