Oh boy, a Decade.

You asked for it, you got it. Dave is here so that you can write about other topics. This is not restricted to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Trading Card Games, Video Games, or any other topic specific to the site.
User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by Lord dragon » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 am

Jeez, I have been on this forum forever. Little irritaded at meself for posting this a week late.

But woo, Gran-pappy LD is a decade old!
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

User avatar
YCG Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1558
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Contact:

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by YCG Admin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Grats! I am glad that you are still here.

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19547
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by MysticJhn » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Congrats on the 10 years, senpai. ^_^

Back in your day...
We still had the Fusion Deck.
Chaos Sorcerer was a danger to society and therefore Forbidden.
Breaker the Magical Warrior was Limited because it's so broken.
Everyone was getting their game on.
The World Championship deck was something called "Trooper Monarch", with Gladiator Beasts following in 2008.
You could still draw first turn.

And now we've broken all of that! :)
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
Nash
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1721
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: Barian World
Contact:

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by Nash » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:10 am

woah you're old
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Image
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by Lord dragon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:58 pm

MysticJhn wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:02 pm
Congrats on the 10 years, senpai. ^_^

Back in your day...
We still had the Fusion Deck.
Chaos Sorcerer was a danger to society and therefore Forbidden.
Breaker the Magical Warrior was Limited because it's so broken.
Everyone was getting their game on.
The World Championship deck was something called "Trooper Monarch", with Gladiator Beasts following in 2008.
You could still draw first turn.

And now we've broken all of that! :)
Well now i feel even older
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19547
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by MysticJhn » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Lord dragon wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:58 pm
MysticJhn wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:02 pm
Congrats on the 10 years, senpai. ^_^

Back in your day...
We still had the Fusion Deck.
Chaos Sorcerer was a danger to society and therefore Forbidden.
Breaker the Magical Warrior was Limited because it's so broken.
Everyone was getting their game on.
The World Championship deck was something called "Trooper Monarch", with Gladiator Beasts following in 2008.
You could still draw first turn.

And now we've broken all of that! :)
Well now i feel even older
No worries, you can get me back in 5 months. :P
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14195
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by LewieGee » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 pm

whoooo boy
:oops:

User avatar
jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1750
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Marion, Ohioooooo

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by jwestbro11 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Congratz.
Image
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by Lord dragon » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:14 pm

GET OFF ME LAWN!
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14195
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by LewieGee » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:26 pm

I missed mine :(
:oops:

User avatar
YCG Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1558
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Contact:

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by YCG Admin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:38 pm

LewieGee wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:26 pm
I missed mine :(
Not by too much though.

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14195
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by LewieGee » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:36 pm

YCG Admin wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:38 pm
LewieGee wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:26 pm
I missed mine :(
Not by too much though.
Thanks Admin!
:oops:

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by dracostrike » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Grats on the time well spent :P
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19547
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by MysticJhn » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 am

Another decade boy checking in here.
So many ad spammers banned, where has the time gone?

Only 7 more months and I'll have been a moderator for 10 years too.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

Re: Oh boy, a Decade.

Post by Lord dragon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Decade party!
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

Post Reply