Moderation Discussion Thread

You asked for it, you got it. Dave is here so that you can write about other topics. This is not restricted to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Trading Card Games, Video Games, or any other topic specific to the site.
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: Moderation Discussion Thread

Post by MysticJhn » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:02 pm

JOHNDOE27 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:29 am
I made a post in Yu-Gi-Oh! Mobile about the yugioh minecraft server i'm admin on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Mobile part of the forum clearly states "A great place to discuss Konami's new game, "Duel Links" and other Yu-Gi-Oh! mobile games and apps." so i'm at a loss why my forum post was removed.
For one, that section is for MOBILE games and apps, and your Minecraft server is not a MOBILE game or app.
Secondly, you're advertising without permission, which has always been against the rules.
The very first post you made when coming to this forum was to self promote? Honestly, the only reason I didn't immediately ban you
was because I could tell you weren't a spam bot, although I just had to delete another one of your advertisements
right before making this reply to you.
This is a DISCUSSION forum. If your only purpose here is self promotion and advertising, you don't need to be posting here.

Take this as a warning.
I've now deleted your personal advertising twice. A third strike will find you banned.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!