Gods Unchained (TCG)

This section is for any other computer or video game that does not have its own section listed above.
TigerStr
Common Duelist

Gods Unchained (TCG)

Post by TigerStr » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:03 am

Hi guys,
wanted to share my experience and hopefully hear from a couple of fellow players what you think of this game (and it's future!).

Short intro:
Gods Unchained - new TCG that is blockchain based, mechanics similar to hearthstone, and some similarities with Yugi-oh as well. What I find interesting is the complete virtual storage of cards! This means cards are stored on your personal blockchain wallet and therefore fully and freely tradeable for whatever amount / other cards you desire :o

There's also a fun extra gameplay mechanic: When you build your decks you have to choose a "god" - and your deck can only contain neutral cards and cards from this "god's" set. Whenever you start a match you can choose 1 of 3 skills usable only in that game - the selection is dependent on your choice of god initially.

Fun facts:
- They've just raised 15 mil $.
- There's an upcoming raffle where you can win different things - currently all won games award you tokens for the raffle.
- These tokens can be sold (i.e. for etherium) providing a chance of play-to-earn.
- It's free to play.
- It's currently in beta (you need an invite, let me know if you want one) and the full game launches end October.

If anyone has tried it let me know if you think this will be big in the future - or if it's only hype!

TigerStr
Common Duelist

Re: Gods Unchained (TCG)

Post by TigerStr » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 pm

I've received quite a few PM's asking for an invite so I've decided to simply post it here instead of answering them all (if this isn't allowed please let me know and I will remove it again).

Invite link: https://godsunchained.com/?beta-key=vHpidZlRIb

I'm still very interested in hearing what people think of this game! Currently I'm considering to buy some of the limited edition card packs before it's too late - but can't decide whether it's worth the investment or not. Any inputs on this??