Call of Duty: Black Ops

This section is for any other computer or video game that does not have its own section listed above.
hadokenboom25
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by hadokenboom25 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 pm

I used to use AK74u with rapid fire and grip (iknow), but out of curiousity, I switched to a sexy olive PM96 with rapid fire, along with scavenger pro, sleight of hand pro and marathon and boy, is it effective at hell at any range. To be honest, I only really play hardcore so that's most likely why, but otherwise, I really like it and I'm literally mowing down multiple enemies; in one match in firing range, I ran down the left side towards the cars and the sandbag tunnel and in one clip i chopped down three guys, reloaded, then popped out and quickly took out two more cats; instant napalm strike. That manuver alone granted us a large lead after I struck their spawn...

psychic_Luv4ya
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by psychic_Luv4ya » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:52 pm

I read a post on here saying cod will be an xbox 360 exculsive or did they delay that for the 400th time. I just want clear up xbox 360 has an exclusive deal with cod. an the deal only consist of them being the frist to have anything to do with the cod franchise for the next 10 years. so things like new map packs will be released on xbox 360 be for any other game system. as for the cod game itself being xbox 360 exculsive well it will be maybe for the frist week of sales.
who needs psychic abilties. When you have Geass

psychic_Luv4ya
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by psychic_Luv4ya » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Tarkess wrote:Yeah, I saw BlameTruth post that on twitter.

It's kind of sad how bad the PS3 development team of Treyarch is. The PS3 version of Black Ops is WAY inferior to the 360 version for some odd an unexplained reason - The rez is lower, the framerate is worse, and overall the game kinda just.. Glitches out sometimes.
I have black ops for all systems only thing bad about ps3 is there internet server ps3 has more detailed graphics don't belive me play zombies on kino der toten and buy the m 14 I think thats the gun the one buy the door upstairs in the frist room and look down the sights on ps3 you can actually see the serial # and other details on the gun. so where is xbox's supeior to ps3. I mean if rez and frmerate is so bad why are the ps3 graphics so much more detailed then xbox 360?
who needs psychic abilties. When you have Geass

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 pm

psychic_Luv4ya wrote:
Tarkess wrote:Yeah, I saw BlameTruth post that on twitter.

It's kind of sad how bad the PS3 development team of Treyarch is. The PS3 version of Black Ops is WAY inferior to the 360 version for some odd an unexplained reason - The rez is lower, the framerate is worse, and overall the game kinda just.. Glitches out sometimes.
I have black ops for all systems only thing bad about ps3 is there internet server ps3 has more detailed graphics don't belive me play zombies on kino der toten and buy the m 14 I think thats the gun the one buy the door upstairs in the frist room and look down the sights on ps3 you can actually see the serial # and other details on the gun. so where is xbox's supeior to ps3. I mean if rez and frmerate is so bad why are the ps3 graphics so much more detailed then xbox 360?

The rez IS lower on the PS3 than on the 360, despite the PS3 having the better hardware. Don't believe me? Read this. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... ps-faceoff

Laskeri
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Laskeri » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:33 pm

After playing the game at my friend's house for the first time, I have some impressions
I'm better at it than I am at MW2, I could actually get a few kills on him.
RCXD READY FOR DEPLOYMENT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Explosive RC Car FTW.
and I don't like playing online, because I have all the unlocks on in offline.

-thePTguy wrote:
echohawk wrote:And the ptguy would ride off into the sunset on a magical unicorn surround by legions of LoLcats. :P
But, wait, I already do that every once in a while ... :P

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:39 am

I hate RC-XD's D:

hadokenboom25
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by hadokenboom25 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Ugh, I despise gayc cars. It's not like they're too difficult to shoot (Nobody bothers dodging while driving), it's just the fact that while we could have had a spy plane and many more of us could've had kill streaks, you had to settle with one kill that's not even stackable.

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:40 pm

hadokenboom25 wrote:Ugh, I despise gayc cars. It's not like they're too difficult to shoot (Nobody bothers dodging while driving), it's just the fact that while we could have had a spy plane and many more of us could've had kill streaks, you had to settle with one kill that's not even stackable.

That. I also find that the hit detection on them is a little off sometimes, like I'll be shooting the Poop out of it, but somehow it won't blow up.

Oh, as for the PM63 with RF you mentioned earlier - It works, but at the end of the day, the 74u STILL outclasses it.

Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Muki » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Quite possibly the worst Call of Duty game to be created. Can't wait for Modern Warfare 3.

If you'd like to duel via YVD, just PM me!

USE YVD CHAT!

doomed686
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by doomed686 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Muki wrote:Quite possibly the worst Call of Duty game to be created. Can't wait for Modern Warfare 3.
Have fun playing the worst game to come out of Activision. They fired the heads of Infinity Ward a few months back, who then went over to EA Games. Now who's gonna have the best shooter? E f***in' A
You're a towel.

Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Muki » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:01 pm

I've contemplated sending an e-mail to Treyarch to tell them how they kill a great franchise. There are entirely WAY too many problems with Black Ops to count. It's ridiculous.

If you'd like to duel via YVD, just PM me!

USE YVD CHAT!

doomed686
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by doomed686 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Muki wrote:I've contemplated sending an e-mail to Treyarch to tell them how they kill a great franchise. There are entirely WAY too many problems with Black Ops to count. It's ridiculous.
I absolutely agree. My XBox has been untouched for 3 months, besides for NetFlix use, because I hate Black Ops so much.
You're a towel.

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 am

IW is (or was, lol) an innovative company, but they've always been lousy when it came to post launch support (Hence why MW2 is dominated by OMA DC Noobtubes and whatnot), whereas Treyarch at least TRY to listen to the community.

I can't say Black Ops is an amazing game, but at least they tried, lol.

EDIT: Also, if Treyarch made an entire CoD game called "Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies" with things like double upgradeable guns, more perk machines, different zombies, more levels etc, I would so buy it. Zombehs is one of the few things I genuinely enjoy about Blops.

*RandomGuy*
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by *RandomGuy* » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:48 pm

The game is aight. The only thing really wrong with it is the sniping, and even that isn't as bad as I first thought. However, if MW3 doesn't have quickscoping, I'm not getting it.

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:36 pm

*RandomGuy* wrote:The game is aight. The only thing really wrong with it is the sniping, and even that isn't as bad as I first thought. However, if MW3 doesn't have quickscoping, I'm not getting it.

I'm honestly glad I don't see as many teammates trying to hit 1337 720 ladderstall pistolswitch fakie YY flippidy floppidy noscopes for their retarded and unoriginal montage. I do think getting rid of quickscoping was stupid, though - It's a tool to use in close quarters so that a sniper isn't useless whenever you get in a CQ battle.