Hearthstone tips?

This section is for any other computer or video game that does not have its own section listed above.
crimson wolf
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Hearthstone tips?

Post by crimson wolf » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:07 am

Can you guys give me some tips on Hearthstone cause i struggle to get to good ranks in ranked mode. Ive used some legendaries( Dr.Boom, Harrison Jones and Alextranza) but they havent made much difference. Ive also tried out all classes but that hasnt helped either. One other thing worth noting is that Im also losing to Batman decks. :(
somebody wrote: Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour , or for a day or even a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. But if I quit however, it will last forever.

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Hearthstone tips?

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 pm

What rank are you now dude? Also there is no batman lol, you can still get rekt by Chillwind Yeti in legend
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by Zanrith » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:27 pm

If you're losing with cards like Dr. Boom and Alexstrasza, then you probably just don't understand concepts in hearthstone, such as how to balance your mana costs in your deck or when to trade and when to hit face, how to abuse card advantages, etc.
insert clever signature here

crimson wolf
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by crimson wolf » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:31 pm

My best rank is 17. But then I got wrecked by a bunch of patron warrior decks
somebody wrote: Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour , or for a day or even a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. But if I quit however, it will last forever.

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:34 pm

crimson wolf wrote:My best rank is 17. But then I got wrecked by a bunch of patron warrior decks
Ayyyy that deck sucks dude

Maybe you should try and net deck towards a full build? Stuffing your deck with legendaries is like stuffing a yugioh deck with the god cards if you get what I mean (athough some decks do use quite a few legendaries anyway) :P

Maybe your curve is off or something? I got to rank 17 too but I'm not even close to completing a deck yet
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

Avrora
Common Duelist

Post by Avrora » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Zanrith wrote:If you're losing with cards like Dr. Boom and Alexstrasza, then you probably just don't understand concepts in hearthstone, such as how to balance your mana costs in your deck or when to trade and when to hit face, how to abuse card advantages, etc.
Honestly, if he's losing in low ranks with legendaries, the most likely cause isn't that he doesn't understand game concepts, which is likely to be a factor as well, but the fact that his decks are most likely poorly constructed, and merely have legendaries "splashed" into the deck.

Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by Zanrith » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:56 pm

thanks for saying what I said
insert clever signature here

Avrora
Common Duelist

Post by Avrora » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:16 am

Zanrith wrote:thanks for saying what I said
Thanks for being a constructive poster. I was extending the contents of your post.

Master Lightflare
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Master Lightflare » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:31 am

First of all, you are really lucky to have packed dr. boom, alexstraza and Harrison (I have alexstraza, Harrison, cairne, sylvanas and DE'd iron juggernaut). Secondly, you don't need legendaries to win. I've made it to rank 14 this season with rush paladin that runs no legendaries or epics. What you should do is choose a class you like, find a decklist online for it that is cheap, build it and win. It will take practice to master your deck, so it's a good idea to follow what others have said previously in this thread.

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Stop you are giving me a headache
You're giving me cancer so what's your point?