dragon/fusion
Blue eye white dragon+Red eyes black dragon
Atk/3300 def/2500

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:19 pm 
Ultimate Rare Duelist

And the point of this is...?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:34 pm 
Rare Duelist

Sounds like a weaker version Meteor Black Dragon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:41 pm 
Ultimate Rare Duelist

It sucks. 100% sucks. REBD and BEWD were never meant to mix anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:12 pm 
Rare Duelist

Well, change the name and the stats and give it an effect, then it should be a better card.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 am 
Ultimate Rare Duelist

ZzzZzzz. Yes. It would be if you gave it an effect. Then it wouldn't suck anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 pm 
Rare Duelist

What type would really determine the outcome of its value, but then again, it isn't real, so why bother?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:35 pm 
Ultimate Rare Duelist

If you know it's not real, then why make it in the first place? Saying 'it's not real' is just weird, because you commented on it too...

Obviously, you make cards so you can be proud of them and discuss them with others.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:39 pm 
Rare Duelist

I make them, because I do have the possibility of being someone who could make yugioh cards in the future, being that I know a bit of hirigana and romaji, katakana is kinda poor though, pretty much, I make them for sh*ts and giggles as well as to show off how complex an effect could be, this card that made this forum, its a good idea. That's what fan made cards are, ideas. If any of us could join konami, then don't you think it would be smart to practice first? Heck, I'm so imaginative, Generator Rex actually used one of my ideas that I posted on their site (CN to be specific)for a main evo villain for an episode

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:28 am 
Parallel Rare Duelist

DragonFang wrote:
I make them, because I do have the possibility of being someone who could make yugioh cards in the future,

You live in Japan?
DragonFang wrote:
I'm so imaginative, Generator Rex actually used one of my ideas that I posted on their site (CN to be specific)for a main evo villain for an episode

Pics or it didn't happen.
DragonFang wrote:
show off how complex an effect could be,

I never understood this. Why do effects need to be complex? I could make the most elaborate, involved effect out there, but it still probably wouldn't be better than something as simple as the Fabled Cerburrel. (Whose effect is really simple.)

Plus, complex effects are impractical, as Konami has to release a whole bunch of rulings to clear up the fine details. Look at Darksoul. He could potentially be useless in the OCG while breaking Sabers in the TCG because of an involved or "complex" effect. In the OCG his effect may be ruled to activate in the end phase rather than immediately after he's sent to the graveyard. That means no stacking, and he can be taken out of the graveyard to negate his effect, as well as many other minute things. The way he works is so complex that it could be interpreted completely differently by the games. Why do we need that?

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 pm 
Common Duelist

No.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 pm 
Rare Duelist

Flying Elephant wrote:
DragonFang wrote:
I make them, because I do have the possibility of being someone who could make yugioh cards in the future,

You live in Japan?

Nope, however, a lot of job opportunities that I'm interested in do require Japanese fluent.

Flying Elephant wrote:
DragonFang wrote:
I'm so imaginative, Generator Rex actually used one of my ideas that I posted on their site (CN to be specific)for a main evo villain for an episode

Pics or it didn't happen.

You want the episode? I'm not sure where to find it. CN keeps taking down all the accounts (besides their own) that post GR episodes. I believe it was episode 17, I'm not 100 sure though. I'll get back to you if it's not.
Flying Elephant wrote:
DragonFang wrote:
show off how complex an effect could be,

I never understood this. Why do effects need to be complex? I could make the most elaborate, involved effect out there, but it still probably wouldn't be better than something as simple as the Fabled Cerburrel. (Whose effect is really simple.)

There's a lot of complex and simple effect monsters. "show off" should have told you, it's to show off. Abilities don't require much thought, just fair play. This can be complex or simplisic

Flying Elephant wrote:
Plus, complex effects are impractical, as Konami has to release a whole bunch of rulings to clear up the fine details. Look at Darksoul. He could potentially be useless in the OCG while breaking Sabers in the TCG because of an involved or "complex" effect. In the OCG his effect may be ruled to activate in the end phase rather than immediately after he's sent to the graveyard. That means no stacking, and he can be taken out of the graveyard to negate his effect, as well as many other minute things. The way he works is so complex that it could be interpreted completely differently by the games. Why do we need that?

First of all, it's Dark Soul, two words, not one, I know because I have the card, as for the rule, its effect does say by battle, therefore, it should not activate when destroyed by an effect. If they changed it to end phase even though the card does not say it is saying the person is pretty much letting the other cheat. What I mean by complex effects is multiple effects that can change with the situation. Gemini's are somewhat complex, that's why I like them. They're normal effect monsters that requires two summonings.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 pm 
Parallel Rare Duelist

DragonFang wrote:
First of all, it's Dark Soul, two words, not one, I know because I have the card, as for the rule, its effect does say by battle, therefore, it should not activate when destroyed by an effect. If they changed it to end phase even though the card does not say it is saying the person is pretty much letting the other cheat. What I mean by complex effects is multiple effects that can change with the situation. Gemini's are somewhat complex, that's why I like them. They're normal effect monsters that requires two summonings.

This paragraph is filled with Wrong.
As for your definition of "complex", what you're basically asking for is a card that can adapt to any situation, which is, by definition, broken. Gemini's are more inconvenient, and they don't really "change with the situation," they more use up your valuable resources when there are much better options, usually.

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:04 pm 
Super Rare Duelist

make purple a non fusion monster

by the way, does anybody have like a table or something showing how you increase your rank

Hey Alamo!
I'm better than Yugi, Kaiba, YOU, and Yusei combined.

Lightsworns rock your socks off!
and if you don't have socks, you will still get rocked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 pm 
Parallel Rare Duelist

rextra wrote:
by the way, does anybody have like a table or something showing how you increase your rank

Because I know what's coming next, please don't spam to get your count up. That's the quickest way to not make friends on this forum.

Gone but never forgotten

RIP