Cosmic monster's, the next thing after Pendulum monster's

So you have some great ideas for cards or you've already created one already. Tell us about your card and show us a picture of the card if you have it.
thomasjcs
Super Rare Duelist

Cosmic monster's, the next thing after Pendulum monster's

Post by thomasjcs » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:11 pm

I might be getting ahead of myself of what could be the next type of monster's after ARC V's Pendulum Summoning. But just humor me, The types of dueling and monster that came out. 5ds Synchro monsters and turbo dueling. Zexal's XYZ monster, and ARC V Pendulum monster's and Action duel were duelist can interact with their monster's. Here the next type of dueling should be a new form of Action dueling were duelist can become one with their monster like Valon merges with his Armor deck in the 4th Season of Yugioh and battle it out with other duelist doing the same. Cosmic monster's go into your deck and can only be special summoned from your hand by tributing 1 or more monster's whose level's are equal or greater than the Cosmic monster your summoning from your hand. If the only monster you control is a Cosmic monster and it's destroyed, you can Special Summon it at the End phase of that turn and every Cosmic monster gain's a Additional effect when Special Summoned this way. I don't know what color the card should have, maybe the card should be color in a pattern that's like the Galaxy or what ever the colors cosmic waves look like in Space. Here's some card Ideas:

Cosmic Six Samurai-Shien
Level 7
Light
ATK2500/2100
Warrior/Cosmic/Effect
1 or more Warrior-type monster's

This card cannot be targeted by Spell and Traps. If this face up card would be destroyed, you can destroy another face up Six Samurai Monster you control instead. If this is the only monster you control and it's destroyed, you can Special Summon it at the End phase of this turn. If Special Summon this way it gain's the following effect:
* Your opponent can only activate 1 Spell or Trap card during either player's turn.

Nebula Dragon
Level 8
Dark
ATK3000/2500
Dragon/Cosmic/Effect
2 or more monster's with 2000 or more ATK

During either players Battle Step (except during Damage Step) when this card battle's a opponents monster you can banish both this card and the monster it's battling until the end of the Battle Phase. At the end of the Battle Phase return any monster's banish by this effect the cut the opponents monster banished by this effect in half and increase this cards ATK by the same amount. If you use this effect on your opponents Cosmic Monster, that monster's ATK becomes 0 and this card gain's ATK equal to that monster's ATK. If this is the only monster you control and it's destroyed, you can Special Summon it at the End phase of this turn. If Special Summon this way it gain's the following effect:
* This card cannot be destroyed by card effect.

Cosmic Guardian
Level 8
Fire
ATK2800/2500
Warrior/Cosmic/Effect
2 Warrior-type Monster's

When this card battle's a Defense Position monster with DEF lower than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as damage to your opponent. If this is the only monster you control and it's destroyed, you can Special Summon it at the End phase of this turn. If Special Summon this way it gain's the following effect:
* When this card destroys a opponents monster, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field.

Milky way Surfer
Level 5
Water
ATK1000/2400
Warrior/Cosmic/Effect
1 or more Water Attribute monster's

While this card is in face up Defense Position, at the End Phase of your turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half this card's ATK. If this is the only monster you control and it's destroyed, you can Special Summon it at the End phase of this turn. If Special Summon this way it gain's the following effect:
* Destroy your opponents monster's whose ATK is less than this card's DEF.

Galaxy Pirate Ship
Level 7
Water
ATK2600/1700
Machine/Cosmic/Effect
2 or more monster's

Once per turn send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard an destroy 1 monster then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK or DEF whichever is higher. If you do this this card cannot attack this turn. If this is the only monster you control and it's destroyed, you can Special Summon it at the End phase of this turn. If Special Summon this way it gain's the following effect: This card can attack even if you use this cards effect to destroy a opponent's monster.

Empress Of The Universe
Level 7
Light
ATK2400/2000
Warrior/Cosmic/Effect
1 or more monster's

Once per turn guess the top card on your deck (Spell, Trap, Monster's) and show it to your opponent. If you guess wrong, send it to the graveyard. If you guess right, add it to your hand and activate appropriate effect:
* Monster: This card can attack your opponent directly.
* Spell: Double this cards ATK until the End Phase.
* Trap: Reduce the ATK of 1 of your opponent's Monster(s) ATK to 0 until the End Phase.
If this is the only monster you control and it's destroyed, you can Special Summon it at the End phase of this turn. If Special Summon this way it gain's the following effect:
* During your main phase, you can look at the top 3 cards of your deck and arrange them in any order.

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Cosmic monster's, the next thing after Pendulum monster's

Post by sgtc1 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Dang. I thought this was gonna be the legit thing. Lol.
But I gotta say, I love the idea of playing as your monster. =)
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

agentkuo
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: Cosmic monster's, the next thing after Pendulum monster's

Post by agentkuo » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:00 am

I dunno, maybe I'm missing something, but it just doesn't seem that special to me.