Meta Souls Archtype idea

So you have some great ideas for cards or you've already created one already. Tell us about your card and show us a picture of the card if you have it.
yusei-oh
Secret Rare Duelist

Meta Souls Archtype idea

Post by yusei-oh » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:10 am

Wanted to write this down just for the sake of getting it out of my head.

Meta Souls
Archtype of monsters who's appearance looks like spirits made of space with ethereal Metal armor. monsters are usually either Fairy, Psychic, or Wyrm type monsters of Light, Dark, Earth, or Fire Attribute. Boss monster(s) would be Divine attribute.
their monster effects work where they have 3 effects, one if/when summoned, one on the field, and one when sent/in the graveyard. the catch is you can only activate ONE of those monsters effects per turn and only once that turn, so you can't summon another copy of that monster and use a different effect.

Example:
Meta Soul Cavalry
Light
Level 4
Fairy/effect
you can only use 1 effect of "Meta Soul Cavalry" per turn and only once that turn.
-If this card is Normal summoned; you can special summon 2 level 3 or lower "Meta Soul" monsters, one from your hand and/or one from graveyard, including a Tuner monster. you cannot use this card and the cards summoned by this effect as material for the summon of a monster from the extra deck except a "Meta Soul" Synchro monster.
-once per turn, you can special summon one level 4 "Meta Soul" monster from your deck, it's effects are negate this turn(even in the graveyard). you cannot use this card and the card summoned by this effect as material for the summon of a monster from the extra deck except a "Meta Soul" Xyz monster.
-if this card is in your Graveyard, can banish it and up to Two other "Meta Soul" monsters in your grave to Link summon a "meta soul" Link Monster.
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!

HeartoftheCards1
Rare Duelist

Re: Meta Souls Archtype idea

Post by HeartoftheCards1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Space ghosts wearing space metal armor is pretty badass. I would argue an archtype shouldnt have more than two or three attributes -- unless there's a meta soul variant for each attribute like the six samurai or something. Also I am fundamentally opposed to anyone having the divine attribute other than the three gods. There can only be one! (three).

Calvary's effect seems workable, especially since everything activates by being banished from the graveyard now,

one questions -- what the hell is link summoning?

yusei-oh
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Meta Souls Archtype idea

Post by yusei-oh » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Mmm.. I only added Earth Att because of space rocks, metal, and the such.
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!