Revised to be more competitive and reflect on their original manga effects more.
DESTINY BOARD LOCK
DARK/Fiend/LV 8/ATK 2200/DEF 2800
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 3 Fiend-Type monsters from your Graveyard.
- If this card is destroyed (by battle or card effect) and sent from the field to the Graveyard, as long as this card remains in your Graveyard; activate the following effect: When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Toss a coin and if the result is heads, negate the attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent and gain Life Points equal to half the current ATK of that monster your opponent controls.
- Activate this card if "Dark Necrofear" is in your Graveyard and its effects are active.
- At the end of each of your opponent's turns, place 1 DEATH counter on this card. If this card has 5 DEATH counters, you win the Duel. If "Dark Necrofear" is removed from your Graveyard, destroy this card.
- Activate this card if a Level 8 or higher Fiend is in your Graveyard. If you no longer have any Level 8 or higher Fiend in your Graveyard while you control this card: destroy it.
- When your opponent's monster attacks: you can negate that attack, and select another face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster attacks instead. (If it is in face-up Defense Position, change it to Attack Position.)
- Activate this card when a Fiend you control is destroyed by battle while 3 or more Fiends are in your Graveyard. Destroy all cards on the field, and inflict damage to you and your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster with the highest ATK.
Cursed Twin Dolls
- When activated: your opponent randomly chooses one of the following effects to activate on their field and the other effect to activate on your field.
- Gain 200 Life Points for each card sent to either player's Graveyard.
- Banish all cards in your Graveyard. No cards can be sent to your Graveyard. Each monster in your Banished Zone is treated as 1 monster you control, without counting towards your 5 Monster Card Zone limit.
- At the end of each player's End Phase: that player sends cards from his/her Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of monsters on the field.
Fountain of Light
- Each monster in both players' respective Banished Zone is treated as 1 monster that player controls, without counting towards his/her 5 Monster Card Zone limit.
- Once per turn, during either player's turn: both players can Special Summon 1 banished monster to their field (ignoring all Summoning Conditions).
- At the start of each player's End Phase: that player banishes all cards in his/her Graveyard.
- Once per turn, during either player's turn, as long as you control at least 1 "Necro Mannequin": you can Special Summon as many "Necro Mannequin" monsters as possible from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
DARK/Zombie/LV 4/ATK 0/DEF 0
- If this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: change this card to Defense Position.
- During your opponent's Standby Phase: you can Special Summon as many "Necro Soldiers" as possible from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.