3 card killer combo

Here is the place to share about any great strategies that you've come up with or that have been used against you.
DakotaDG
Common Duelist

3 card killer combo

Post by DakotaDG » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:11 am

This is one stratagy i always shove into my deck.

First, play Raging Flame Sprite in attack position. Equip a Body Mist to it. Set a Waboku... just in case.

So... How does this work?

The Flame Sprite has the ability to attack the opponent directly. Every time this card attacks directly successfully, it gains 1000 attack.

Since our little Sprite only has a base attack of 100, we need to keep him up there, do we not?

The Body Mist keeps the monster from being destroyed, while still applying damage calculation. But what if the opponent is too strong?

This is where Waboku comes in. This will reduce battle damage to 0 during that damage step.

Now what? Well, eventually your Sprite will be tough enough to withstand attacks, and you'll be set for the win!

Another combination with Raging Flame Sprite is simply playing Swords of Revealing Light. By the time your opponent can attack, nearly no monster can stop the Raging Flame Sprite!

fleeing_escapee
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: 3 card killer combo

Post by fleeing_escapee » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 am

old tactic, however I prefer the sprite +level limit area B/gravity bind combo.

MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by MysticJhn » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 am

There's also Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce.

Sure, you'll drop it to 0 by equipping it, but given enough turns, you'll gain 2000 ATK for Raging Flame Sprite each turn.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

DakotaDG
Common Duelist

Post by DakotaDG » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:05 pm

fleeing_escapee wrote:old tactic, however I prefer the sprite +level limit area B/gravity bind combo.
I would prefer gravity bond over level limit area b. In fact, that combo won me several duels last week when i was in a tight spot.

bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by bricemck » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 pm

MysticJhn wrote:There's also Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce.

Sure, you'll drop it to 0 by equipping it, but given enough turns, you'll gain 2000 ATK for Raging Flame Sprite each turn.
:twisted: hehe I might make a sprite deck
Team DB: Destruction is Only the Beginning

bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by bricemck » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:41 pm

here is a better combo for you

Non Aggression area
cold wave

your opponent basically skips his turn

non aggression area

two turns no summoning
one turn without magic or traps

giving you two turns to set up MAJOR hand and field advantage, or just finish him off

Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by 4563 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:18 pm

It's okay, but you'd have to wait a turn if you drew it in your opening hand.

"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by bricemck » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:59 am

Yeah, I'd like to try it against real people. It works in theory I just haven't tested it

It works well against CPU players, but that's like saying I beat down Krillin from DBZ
or I just Roasted a caterpie
or I just wrecked glass joe
or that goomba didn't stand a chance

you get the idea

The_HoRdE
Duel Instructor

Post by The_HoRdE » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:47 pm

i would rather lockdown and use three solarflare dragons and watch the lifepoints go bye bye
The_HoRdE wrote:All eras of Yu-Gi-Oh have their own little part in what we have today. Living in the now is good but you must embrace the past to be able to truely love and understand the game.

TheDecider
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by TheDecider » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:56 pm

The_HoRdE wrote:i would rather lockdown and use three solarflare dragons and watch the lifepoints go bye bye
Summon CyDra. Activate Ultimate Offering, summon 3 Gadgets, Summon Beast King Barbaros. Repeat once more. Game.

tl;dr(?) Attack locks are easy to deal with.
This bunch of text is a reminder to you that TheDecider's post is the one that is right above the line. This signature has been put into bright, readable font that can be distinguished from the post's font to make it easier for you.

Ender86
Rare Duelist

Post by Ender86 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:28 pm

bricemck wrote:Yeah, I'd like to try it against real people. It works in theory I just haven't tested it

It works well against CPU players, but that's like saying I beat down Krillin from DBZ
or I just Roasted a caterpie
or I just wrecked glass joe
or that goomba didn't stand a chance

you get the idea

LOL!
If you're interested in an online duel, PM me! MSN Messanger, AIM, Yahoo, I have it all.

Ender86
Rare Duelist

Post by Ender86 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 pm

The_HoRdE wrote:i would rather lockdown and use three solarflare dragons and watch the lifepoints go bye bye

Solarflare Lockdown was one of my fav's back in the day. You could add to it now though. Get your 2 or 3 Solar Flare Lockdown, wait for your opponent to summon two monsters, tribute them for Lava Golem, activate Nightmare Wheel on Lava Golem. You're opponent is now losing 1500 during each of his standby faces, and 1500 more during each turn.

Lava Golem is one of my favorite cards. I once tributed 2 5600 atk monsters for one Lava Golem. my opponent was not happy lol.
If you're interested in an online duel, PM me! MSN Messanger, AIM, Yahoo, I have it all.

psychic_Luv4ya
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by psychic_Luv4ya » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Ender86 wrote:

Solarflare Lockdown was one of my fav's back in the day. You could add to it now though. Get your 2 or 3 Solar Flare Lockdown, wait for your opponent to summon two monsters, tribute them for Lava Golem, activate Nightmare Wheel on Lava Golem. You're opponent is now losing 1500 during each of his standby faces, and 1500 more during each turn.

Lava Golem is one of my favorite cards. I once tributed 2 5600 atk monsters for one Lava Golem. my opponent was not happy lol.
This is best combo to use with Lava Golem. Summon Lava Golem to your opponet's side of feild by its own effect,then activate Remove Brainwashing. You clear the feild of 2 of your opponet's monsters and get a 3000 atker. also you can combo in prime material dragon or spell of pain or just tribute Lava Golem for a Monarch serious hurting your opponet's options,and proably force them to use a card they weren't plan on using at that time
who needs psychic abilties. When you have Geass

The_HoRdE
Duel Instructor

Post by The_HoRdE » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:29 pm

While Zombie World is on the field. Summon Armageddon Knight, Send EarthBound Assla Piscu to the graveyard, book of moon it and attack for 3900 lifepoints. thats not including any other monsters on yourside of the field.
The_HoRdE wrote:All eras of Yu-Gi-Oh have their own little part in what we have today. Living in the now is good but you must embrace the past to be able to truely love and understand the game.

Dizeazed25
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Dizeazed25 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:31 pm

i think you moon book of life