Before you read any further, please take note that this is just for fun. I love doing graphics work, i'm not trying to compete with anyone or do this out of selfish reasons. There are other graphics designers in this section, and they do great work. When their shops are closed, or if you simply want to come to here, then i'll be happy to help you out.
Welcome to Zanrith GFX, where my intention is to serve all of YCG with their graphics needs.
I am not limited to signatures. I also do clan banners, banners for guides, and other projects you might have in mind, as long as they are forum-based. I will also stay open as long as I am active on forums (and if you can tell, I get on a lot).
If you request something, please be as descriptive as possible in your request so I can get you want you want.
- Cards/other things you want on it
- Text Preferences
- Background Preferences
- Size Requests (Depending on if it is a banner/signature and whatever is on it, my sizes vary, unless you want a certain size in particular.)
- Anything Else (I typically host my images in imgur, if your school/library/router admin block imgur, then you can request that I host it on photobucket or imageshack. I like imgur for shorter urls which lets people put more things in their signature.)
- The board says the maximum image size on signatures is 650 x 150 pixels.
- Make sure banners are within appropriate dimensions.
- 6 Requests Max, then people start going on the waiting list.
- It does not have to be Yu-Gi-Oh! related.
- You should be at least a rare duelist to ask for a signature, to prevent people from just joining to ask for a request.
- If you aren't an active member, I might deny your request unless you're going to be more active.
- The maximum amount of Renders in a signature will be 4. You can still have whatever text/background you want.
- Animated signatures can have up to 2 renders.
- Guide banners can have up to 7 renders, as they can be much bigger and can technically have as big of a file size as you want.
- Depending on what "other" requests for forum use might be, I might bend the rules if you have an interesting request for a special project. Pm me if you need more details.
1. Go to User Control Panel > Profile > Edit Signature.
2. Place image tags between the link of the signature
3. You may want to use align tags between the image to place it in the center.
Code: Select all
Nash (Nash/C101 Signature)
Rowwdy Yisb (Ashe+Anime Signature)
ChibiTikiFairy (DMG+Luna+Queen Dragun Signature)
Ancient Gear Dragon (Ancient Gear Signature)
Be sure to leave any/all feedback.