ValhallaEden GFXAvatar/Sig shop! :D

Members of the Sig Crafters Guild are proficient with photo editing and eager to help less skilled forum members get the cool sigs that they want.
ValhallaEden
Common Duelist

ValhallaEden GFXAvatar/Sig shop! :D

Post by ValhallaEden » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:51 pm

I was referred by Zanrith, and I love working on graphics, and I used to make sigs/tags/avatars for others, so I thought I would start this. I'm aware that there are many other graphic designers on this forum, but I hope that I can offer something with my unique style.

I am willing to do make signatures, avatars, banners and any other requests. I'm also willing to work on independent projects if requested. I will be open as long as I am active on forums.

Request format:
- Image (Card/Character)
- Text
- Background
- Size
- Additional Notes

Waiting List:

Examples of Previous Work:
Spoiler:
Please leave all feedback below :D

ChibiTikiFairy
Super Rare Duelist

Re: ValhallaEden GFXAvatar/Sig shop! :D

Post by ChibiTikiFairy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Are you able to do Wallpapers for maybe a desktop?

ValhallaEden
Common Duelist

Post by ValhallaEden » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:58 pm

I'm definitely willing to do that! :D Wallpapers are larger than normal signatures and avatars however, so it may take additional time to complete. Jusut fill out the above form, and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

ChibiTikiFairy
Super Rare Duelist

Post by ChibiTikiFairy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Okay, well I'm not much of a video gamer, but I do play a lot of Final Fantasy games

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I like this to be resized to 1600x1200 and with abstract background layout of white roses with rainbow/neon outlining. (Not the kind of roses with stems, but just the flowers themselves) and have all the outlines connected to one another throughout the entire background.

Hopefully you understand what I mean, and if it's too much let me know and I'll think of something else^

ValhallaEden
Common Duelist

Post by ValhallaEden » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:22 am

I got it! :D I should have some free time this weekend to finish this up. I'm glad you asked for a final fantasy sig too, especially one of lightning :D