Special Sig Request?

Members of the Sig Crafters Guild are proficient with photo editing and eager to help less skilled forum members get the cool sigs that they want.
Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

Special Sig Request?

Post by Lithium » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Would anyone be willing to take on a sig request for me?

I'm needing some new changes/looks for my profile as I don't play yugioh anymore...which my last sig (Thx to Zan for his awesomeness in making it) kind of detests what I'm like nowadays...

If anybody plays pokemon, I can offer 6 Shinys in return for the artwork, but other than pokemon I can't necessarly give anything in return other than credit where its due included in my sig :/
Spoiler:
http://evilmerc8.deviantart.com/art/Yuz ... -265758279

If some could plz replicate this design without her name on it and place two different texts, and resize to appropriate size requirments that we'll be splendid...

The first text would be something close to....
"I'm afraid of myself because... I'm a monster"
You may have to look up the exact quote by Inori Yuzuriha...or I'll edit this post again once I know for sure^

The second text is my username at the center/bottom of it^

I hope this is not to much to ask, if so plz inform me and I'll think of something else...
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."

Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

Re: Special Sig Request?

Post by Lithium » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:59 pm

BuMp-A-rOoNiE

Edited OP
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."