I Summon 2

This particular forum was created for the many ongoing trivia and one-better games that have taken root. Enjoy!
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

I Summon 2

Post by dedoombringer » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Through the blessing of Mystic we get a second chance at my favorite game that I have seen on this forum, I Summon. For those who never git to play this is how it works. You take the last person who posted and use parts of there name or the whole thing to create a monster card.
Rules for the game are as follows:
1. You may post every 2 days. This is because of me and Lord Dragon going crazy and getting the last one locked.
2. There is absolutely no negative cards to be made. Dont go making awesome cards for everyone then a horrible one for someone you dont know or like. Also try and avoid making cards for the same person over and over again.

So for example Admin posted before me it would be something like this.

Min: Supreme Judge
:earth: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Warrior/effect (3 level 6 warriors)
Att 2850\def 2100
So long as this card has xyz material cards your opponent cannot use magic or trap cards. You can remove one xyz material during your main phase to destroy all monsters except this card.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: I Summon 2

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Well this started at the wrong time I guess so...

Pain Bringer
:fire: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Warrior/effect (2 level 4 monsters) att:2300/def 1800
While this card had xyz material monsters it isn't destroyed as a result of battle or through card effects. Once per turn you can detach one material monster when you have inflicted battle damage to look at your opponents hand and select one card to banish.

einstein
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by einstein » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Death Bringer
:dark: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Fiend/Effect

This card cannot be destroyed by card effects or by battle when it is in Attack Position. Once per turn: you can reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. For each Spell card revealed this way, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

1300/1800
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

The more you observe, the less you assume.

Reading is fundamental.

yusei-oh
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by yusei-oh » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Einstein Radiance
:light: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Fairy/effect

this card can only be Special summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special summoned by other ways. this card can only be affected by monster effects of "light" attribute. once per turn, only on your turn, you can banish this card to reduce all other monster's attack on the field (except "light" monsters) by 2000 (permanently), return it to the field during your opponents end phase, you cannot activate this cards effect the turn after you activate it.

atk 2100/def 2700
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!

xXCryptoXx
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by xXCryptoXx » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Yuseiman

:light: :star:
Warrior/effect

You can tribute this card and one other monster on your side of the field to special summon one Stardust Dragon from your extra deck.

Atk/200
Def/700
^ Dat is one sexy signature ^
A most gracious thanks to the amazing and talented Kamikon Wolf.
A link to her shop! - viewtopic.php?f=30&t=25866

LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by LewieGee » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Crypto, Everliving Warlord of Crypt X
:dark:
:star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
[Zombie/Xyz/Effect]
2 Level 5 Zombie monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Zombie-type monster with 2500 or more ATK as the Xyz Material. If this card is Summoned this way, you can select 1 Zombie-type monster from your graveyard and attach it to this card as underlay material. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and remove from play 1 Zombie-type monster on the field or either player's graveyard: Return 1 card on the field to the owner's hand. When this card has no Xyz materials, you can discard 1 card from your hand to attach any number of removed from play Zombie-type monsters to this card as Xyz Material.
ATK: 2500
DEF: 2600
:oops:

einstein
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by einstein » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:31 am

If I may take it as my duty to make all of your cards fit PSCT (not going to be perfect but oh well):

[spoiler]
yusei-oh wrote:Einstein Radiance
:light: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Fairy/Effect

This card can only be Special Summoned by its effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card can only be affected by the effects of LIGHT Monsters. Once per turn: You can banish this card; decrease attack points of all non-LIGHT monsters by 2000. During the End Phase, if you activated this effect this turn: Return this card to your hand. You cannot activate the effect of "Einstein Radiance" the turn after it is activated.

2100/2700
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
xXCryptoXx wrote:Yuseiman

:light: :star:
Warrior/Effect

You can tribute this card and one other monster on your side of the field; Special Summon one "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck.

200/700
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
LewieGee wrote:Crypto, Everliving Warlord of Crypt X
:star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
[Zombie/Xyz/Effect]
2 Level 5 Zombie monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Zombie-type monster with 2500 or more ATK as the Xyz Material. If this card is Summoned this way: You can target 1 Zombie-type monster in your graveyard; attach that target to this card as an XYZ material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and remove from play 1 Zombie-type monster on the field or either player's graveyard; Return 1 card on the field to the owner's hand. When this card has no Xyz materials: You can discard 1 card from your hand; attach any number of banished Zombie-type monsters to this card as Xyz Material(s).
2500/2600
[/spoiler]

And now for mine:

Lewie the Gee

:earth: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Beast/Effect

If your opponent controls 2 or more Monsters than you do: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. When you do: Target one monster your opponent controls; Destroy that target. Once per turn: You can tribute one Monster you control (except this card); Special Summon one level 5 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. If you activate this Effect: You cannot XYZ Summon until the End Phase.

1900/1200
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

The more you observe, the less you assume.

Reading is fundamental.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:32 am

Ok once again guys once every two days you can do this game, we dont want it locked.

Stien Sharer
:dark: :star: :star: :star:
Warrior/effect
Once per turn you may select and use one of the following effects.
1: Discard one card from hand to graveyard to switch all monster cards on your opponents field to defense position.
2: Discard two card from hand to graveyard to change the level of this card to match another monster on you're side of the field.
3. Discard three cards from hand to graveyard to take control of any monster with 5 or less stars.
Att/1300 def 1500

LewieGee

Post by LewieGee » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:10 am

Destiny Hero - Doom Bringer
:star: :star: :star: :star:
[Warrior/Effect]
Once per turn: you can remove from play 1 "Destiny Hero" monster from your hand. When this card is removed from the field: you can Special Summon 1 of your removed from play "Destiny Hero" monsters; that monster gains 300 ATK and DEF.
ATK: 1700
DEF: 1000

yusei-oh
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by yusei-oh » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Gee, the master.
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
[Beast-Warrior/Effect]
once per turn: you can pay 1000 Life Points to draw 1 card from the top or bottom of your deck, Apply one of these effects based on the type of card Drawn.
-(Monster) Special summon the monster, It cannot Attack, and it's effects are negated (permanently).
-(Spell) Gain 2000 Life points, you cannot activate another spell card untill your next turn.
-(Trap) loose Half of your Life points, You cannot Gain or Loose Life Points until your opponents next Main Phase 2.

Attack: 2350 / Defense: 2550
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!

Dustynvega
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Dustynvega » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 am

Sei-Oh, Master of Light
:light: :star: :star:
[Fairy/Effect]
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may add 1 :light: Monster from your deck to your hand. If you activate this effect, you cannot set any cards this turn.
1000/ATK
0/DEF
Current Wants:
Cyber Harpie Lady [Secret or Ultra]
Harpie Queen [Ultimate]

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Cage Fighter Vega
Warrior/effect
:earth: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Once per turn you can discard one spell from your hand to make your opponent detach all xyz material monsters attached to their monsters. For each material removed increase the attack of this card by 200 att.
Att 2000/ def 1800

Dustynvega
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Dustynvega » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:35 am

Bringer of Summoned Shadows
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
2100/ATK 0/DEF
Fiend/Effect
This card's Type is also treated as Spellcaster. Once per turn, you may add any card from your Deck to your hand. The added card cannot be used for the next two turns.
Current Wants:
Cyber Harpie Lady [Secret or Ultra]
Harpie Queen [Ultimate]

LewieGee

Post by LewieGee » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Dust Vagabond
:earth:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
[Rock/Effect]
You can send 1 Spell or Trap card you control to the graveyard: Special Summon this card. When this card is successfully Summoned: flip all face-up Spell and Trap cards on the field face-down. Once per turn: You can send 2 face-down Spell or Trap cards you control to the graveyard: add 1 Spell or Trap card from your graveyard to your hand. You cannot activate it this turn. Whenever your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card: this card's ATK becomes 2300 until the End Phase.
ATK: 0
DEF: 2300

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Lew the Limbo Dude
Fairy/ effect (3 level 2 monsters)
:water: :star2: :star2:
This card cannot be attacked by any monster of any level. Once per turn you can detach one material monster to negate another monsters effect. As long as this card has material monsters it can attack directly.
Att 1200/ Def 1500