What's the first thing you noticed?

This particular forum was created for the many ongoing trivia and one-better games that have taken root. Enjoy!
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

What's the first thing you noticed?

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:11 pm

So I'm always wondering, how do people see me as when we first meet? Whenever I first meet someone, I think this in my head as the awkward encounter begins:

Well, this isn't so bad. but I'm not really sure what's meant to happen. I wonder if that joke i made was funny. it probably was. maybe he/she didnt like it which is why they haven't been talking to me. Wait, were they talking? I was talking in my head the whole time, I could've missed it. What phrase can I apply to most things. haha, ok, i see? Those wont work. Wait, were they talking?

And it repeats from there.

So basically, just post the first personality trait you noticed about the person above you when you first met them: Have fun :D
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: What's the first thing you noticed?

Post by dedoombringer » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Goofball

crimson wolf
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: What's the first thing you noticed?

Post by crimson wolf » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Charismatic
somebody wrote: Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour , or for a day or even a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. But if I quit however, it will last forever.