The revial Contest

This particular forum was created for the many ongoing trivia and one-better games that have taken root. Enjoy!
jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

The revial Contest

Post by jwestbro11 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:06 am

The objective of this Contest is to make an non competitive archtype or Mechanic and give them at least one card. The cards have to follow the theme of the deck unless it has no desirable play style. You can use the same archtype or mechanic as another contestant but that cant be too similar. The cards will be voted on by poll.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

thomasjcs
Super Rare Duelist

Re: The revial Contest

Post by thomasjcs » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:18 pm

I decided to create support for Exodia.

Priest Of The Forbidden One
Level 2
Dark
ATK300/500
Spellcaster/Effect

When this card is sent to the graveyard, draw 2 cards.

Disciple Of The Forbidden One
Level 3
Dark
ATK1000/300
Spellcaster/Effect

When this card is destroyed by battle, add 1 Level 4 or below "Forbidden One" from your deck to your hand.

Herald Of The Forbidden One
Level 4
Dark
ATK1500/200
Spellcaster/Effect

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can add 1 level 4 or below "Forbidden One Monster" from your deck to your hand.

Sacrifice To the Forbidden One
Normal Spell

Destroy 1 Level 4 or below monster you control and draw 1 card from the top of your deck equal to the destroyed monsters level.

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:09 pm

The first and last card are broken as heck whilst the other two wouldn't see any play lol, they're really far apart
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Rowwdy Yisb wrote:The first and last card are broken as heck whilst the other two wouldn't see any play lol, they're really far apart
So much this^
I love the idea of this thread however.
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

Darksoul
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by Darksoul » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:32 am

Support for Lightsworns.

Dantiel, The LightSworn Heretic. (Light)
Monster, Effect. Level 4.
ATK: 800 Def: 2000
When this card is sent to the graveyard by the effect of a Lightsworn monster you may move one "Judgment Dragon" from either your graveyard or deck to the top of your deck. If a second Lightsworn monster was sent to the graveyard before the resolution of this effect you may add the "Judgment Dragon" to your hand instead.

Basically I'm trying to say that if 2 cards are milled via the effect of say Raiden, and they're Dantiel and some other lightsworn then you can add JD to your hand instead before the effect(s) resolve.
Evilfaic wrote:Just put Magician of Faith into MS Paint and color it black. Basically an Xyz.

Michi
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Michi » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:54 pm

I believe there is a trap card that adds Judgement Dragon to the hand when milled, if I recall. I might be stuck in OCGland.

Noble Knights are literally one card away from being...well, not good, but at least good enough to say "I lose more to my opponents' deck than my own."

"Holy Quest of the Noble Knights"
(artwork should be of knights' vision of the Holy grail at the seating of Sir Galahad at the Siege Perilous, as this pivotal event jump-started the quest for the Sangreal and subsequent downfall of Arthur's realm; also, there is as yet no card depicting the Grail, even though it is in Sir Bors' artwork; also, since it is the knights starting a quest, it makes sense flavor-wise that this card should allow the player to search for any knight/weapon)

Normal Spell Card:
Add 1 "Noble Knight" monster or "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot special summon monsters, except "Noble Knight" monsters, the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Holy Quest of the Noble Knights" per turn.

You could probably lose the once-per-turn clause and make it so that it could search any Noble Knight/Arms card (except itself) and the card would still be fine, but as it is the card is completely fair and makes the deck much more consistent, without any danger of Teir-1 NK's. Konami could and totally should print this card.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:06 am

Gladiator Beasts

Gladiator Beast(s)- Pendulum blade
equip
you can only equip this card to a gladiator beast monster. When a monster equiped with this card attacks a pendulum monster banish it. If a pendulum monster would be sent to the top of the extra deck banish it. If a Gladator beast monster is removed from the field add this card to your hand.

Gladiator Beast
Effect fusion
3 gladiator beasts
2700 1500
This card can only be fusion summoned by sending 3 Gladiator beasts from the field to the deck. Once per turn, you can add one Gladiator beast equip spell and add it your hand. You can send one card from your hand to graveyard to negate any special summon(s) from the extra deck except fusion. When this card attacks or is attacked special summon 3 gladiator beast monsters.

Gladiator beast tamer
1000 1200
Earth Warrior
level 3
Once per turn, you can special summon one gladiator beast from the deck(this is counted as being summoned by the effect gladiator beast monster)
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:06 am

Just to update give every one day to update your cards.
Video Madness