I know we're not up to date at all on all the cards revealed, but we might as well start now.
The set comes out on the 18th, so the set will be filling up soon.
Leaks from today:
Ryuumaou (Dragon Demon Lord) Vector Pendulum/Dracoruler Vector Pendulum
DARK Dragon-Type Pendulum Normal Monster
Pendulum Effect: (1): The effects of all cards in your opponent’s Pendulum Zones are negated.
A demon lord who suddenly appeared leading armies of draconic fiends in a campaign of world conquest. It is said that he changes all that exists into evil dragons using the unknown “secret art of draconization”. The stories say that his vast stores of power are not of this world.
Flesia no Kowakuma/Traptrix Rafflesia
EARTH Plant-Type Xyz Monster
2 Level 4 monsters
(1): This card with Xyz Materials is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. (2): “Traptrix” monsters you control, except “Traptrix Rafflesia”, cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, and cannot be targeted by (your opponent’s?) card effects. (3): Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send a “Hole” Normal Trap Card whose activation requirements are met from your Deck to the Graveyard; this effect becomes the effect of that card when activated.
Shinra no Himemiya/(Sylvan Princessprite/Fancy Not Sprout Princess)
LIGHT Rank 1 Plant-Type Xyz Monster
2 Level 1 monsters
You can only use each effect of “Sylvan Princesssomething” once per turn.
1. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Excavate the top card of your deck, and if that card is a Spell/Trap Card, add it to your hand, and if it’s not, send that card to the graveyard.
2. You can send 1 Plant-Type monster from your hand or face-up monsters on the field except this card, then target 1 “Sylvan” monster in your graveyard; Special Summon that monster.
Level 5 LIGHT Fairy-Type Effect Monster
(1) You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card.
(2) During your opponent’s turn, when this Set card in the Spell & Trap Card Zone is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard: Special Summon it.
(3) When this card is Special Summoned during your opponent’s turn: Destroy all cards in your Spell/Trap Zones.
(4) When your opponent declares a Direct Attack: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]That pendulum looks...pretty good. He we would be even better if he turns out to have 1900 ATK. It's a pretty good counter to most pendulum decks, especially the new and broken magicians. However, it doesn't stop them from pendulum summoning if they get the right scales without insight magician.
The traptrix looks cool, but the stats are kinda meh. It's probably not that good in anything except for pure traptrix. The (3) effect is strong, but as long as your opponent reads it correctly (which may actually not happen that often), they will be prepared for one of their summons to be answered.
Those stats on a rank 1...1800 ATK is a lot. And both the effects are pretty good. I would think that you would rarely be able to make a rank 1 because Peaskeeper usually summons lonefire and princessprout usually becomes level 7/8, but since it can revive another sylvan, it's like you're only investing 1 monster, and that would definitely be worth it because of the first effect.
The artifact is...meh. Stats are mediocre on both sides, since usually it's a 2X00/low or low/2X00. The (3) effect can be a blowout, but only if you only set artifacts, which means you can't use any defensive traps. And the (4) effect is fine, but I don't think it will achieve much with 1900 DEF.[/spoiler]